Danaher Corporation Shipping coordinator UK office in Solihull, United Kingdom
Danaher Company Description
Esko is the worldwide market leader with software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products for the packaging, label, sign and display industries. With Headquarters in Gent - Belgium, Esko employs around 1,500 people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan. In our factory we produce high-quality cutting tables, which offer an all-round cutting solution for any application: from sign making, display production, sample making and short to medium rum corrugated production.
As a shipping coordinator you will be based in our UK office in Solihull.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- you will handle all shipment requests of hardware cases
- you will be answering phone calls from customers, office administration
- you will store all incoming packages from customers/fielders in the spare part stock room in the UK office, handle the spare returns
- you will be preparing all shipments of spare parts to customers, making all shipments bookings and being the main contact with all the couriers
- you will work in Service Max, in AX for invoicing
- you will be in daily touch with Brno office
Who are we looking for?
- you have an experience in shipping/logistics, communication with couriers
- you are customer minded, customer´s problem is your problem
- you are technical oriented and accurate
- you have negotiation skills, like to communicate and help your colleagues
- you are responsible, team player, able to deal with stressful situations
- fluent in English
- you are proactively responding tp the field requests
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Supply Chain & Logistics
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-United Kingdom-West Midlands-Solihull
Req ID: ESK003141