Danaher Corporation Failure Investigation Analyst in Solna, Sweden
Danaher Company Description
At Cepheid, we are passionate about improving healthcare through faster, more accurate diagnostic tests. With our GeneXpert® System, we’ve taken the most sophisticated molecular technology and packaged it into an automated, easy-to-use format that has quickly become the platform of choice worldwide. From the largest laboratories to small physician offices, our game-changing solution delivers critical answers when clinicians and patients need them most. Through strong molecular biology capabilities and ongoing product innovation, we are focused on developing tests for healthcare-associated infections, sexual health, critical infectious disease, virology, and oncology applications. Come join our vision for a better way and help make life better for us all! For more details, visit us atwww.cepheid.comor follow us on Twitter (@CepheidNews).
The Failure Investigation team belongs to the department of Technical Operations and consists of 12 people. The team is responsible for investigating quality issues in manufacturing reagents and solve problems related to performance. The Failure Investigation Analyst will support ongoing production with laboratory testing to drive to root cause from various types of issues in Cepheid reagents as well as consumables. The job means to plan, perform experiments and summarize data from laboratory work in collaboration with the other team mates. In addition, the job also means performing various types of testing of open cartridge to understand performance and failure modes and also sometimes participate in Test method validations (TMV) or other validation activities working across functions. Root cause analysis and solving problems is the heart of our area and if you are interested in working in a highly dynamic and fast pace environment where work tasks and focus is changing from day to day this is the place for you!
- We are currently looking for two Failure Investigation Analysts.
The role responsibilities and tasks:
• Performing various types of testing on products produced on ROBAL to help driving to root cause for NCRs.
• Performing various types of testing on products to help drive to root cause from customer complaints.
• Perform TMV or other validation testing as needed and summarize the results
• Support with other non-routine testing to drive to root cause for NCRs or other issues.
• Perform open cartridge testing according to method as well as non-routine testing to drive to root cause
• Assist in keeping trending files updated
• Actively contribute to achievements of goals in the department
• Support and assist in various improvement activities
In order to be successful in this role we believe that you have:
• B.S in Life Sciences, BMA or related degree or equivalent combination of education and experience to perform at this level
• Minimum of 1 year’s relevant professional experience
We also think it is necessary to have:
• Experience of hands on laboratory activities and documentation of results
• Ability to work independently and cross-functionally to provide effective support
• Ability to successfully handle multiple testing activities simultaneously within short deadlines
• Good organizational and documentation skills and in addition good communication skills
• Attitude of flexibility as well as good teamwork, and some troubleshooting skills
• Service minded attitude and good collaboration skills to support with knowledge and expertise
Due date for your application is 2019-01-22. If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Johanna Sjödin – Manager, Failure Investigations at Johanna.firstname.lastname@example.org
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Science
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Sweden-Stockholm-Solna
Req ID: CEP002534
Cepheid is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.