Danaher Corporation Virtual Account Manager in Solna, Sweden
Cepheid is a molecular diagnostic company dedicated to improving healthcare by developing, manufacturing and marketing accurate yet easy-to-use molecular systems and tests. By automating highly complex and time-consuming manual procedures, the company's solutions deliver a better way for institutions of any size to perform sophisticated genetic testing for organisms and genetic-based diseases. Through its strong molecular biology capabilities, Cepheid is focusing on applications where accurate, rapid and actionable test results are needed most, such as managing infectious diseases and cancer.
Make a difference in healthcare and join us on this mission!
The Virtual Account Manager knows how to work with a team-based sales strategy—for both new and existing customers. In this role you will expand market visibility, provide superior customer experiences and strengthen incremental sales revenue growth with new customers by understanding customer needs and through the execution of virtual prospecting activities and projects. The Virtual Account Manager will contribute to field and virtual sales productivity. You will connect with a dedicated sales team and pave the way for successful activities to deliver Cepheid solutions meeting the needs of the customer.
This role is critical to the organization, with opportunity to build the company’s center of excellence for virtual sales / customer success in strategic business initiatives across target segments.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develops opportunities by researching and identifying potential and current accounts. • Opens up new leads with telephone and e-mail outreach. Contacts new customers to understand customer needs, establish relationship and promote solutions.
• Prospects new leads and prepares information for outgoing sales calls to secure new customers.
• Demonstrates effective selling skills and product understanding to uncover customer needs to position an appropriate solution.
• Implements prospecting tools and systems to launch and improve sales outreach programs.
• Pre-qualifies sales prospects.
• Routes qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales members for further development and closure.
• Maintains detailed records of progress in the CRM database.
• Maintains and expands CRM database of prospects within assigned territories.
• Assists sales team to broaden and maintain customer database.
• Develops a targeted account list and strategies with the Sales and Marketing teams.
• Develops the client relationship by understanding both short-term and long-term needs/goals for optimal positioning of Cepheid’s products and services
• Defines, plans and executes telemarketing campaigns in co-operation with Sales management to increase customer touchpoints and regain inactive customers.
• Educates and provides customers with current product sales information.• Maintains regular and informative communications with all other team members, including cross-functional collaboration with Marketing, Field & Virtual Sales etc• Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedure• Strictly adheres to all company compliance policies and demonstrates behavior consistent with the Cepheid and Danaher Core Values• Performs other duties as assigned• Works remotely in your home office.
Education or Experience (in years):
Bachelor’s degree in field with 5+ years of related work experience OR
Master’s degree in field with 3+ years of related work experience OR
Doctoral degree in field with 0-2 years of related work experience
Knowledge and skills:
• A proven understanding of tactical sales skills: prospecting, qualifying, closing, and growing existing customers• Ability to analyze possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents.• Strong communication and presentation skills; demonstrated ability to clearly, concisely and accurately conduct a technical presentation• Customer Focus• Be highly organized, motivated, and success driven within a team environment• Excellent time and territory management habits as well as follow up and follow through skills
• Fluency in Swedish and English required• Fluency in Finnish would be advantageous• Proficiency using MS Office tools
• Knowledge of a CRM (preferably SFDC) would be advantageous.
Cepheid is part of Danaher Corporation, a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders.
Come join our winning team!
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Operating Company: Cepheid