Danaher Corporation Virtual Sales Territory Manager in Solna, Sweden
Cepheid is a molecular diagnostic company dedicated to improving healthcare by developing, manufacturing and marketing accurate yet easy-to-use molecular systems and tests. By automating highly complex and time-consuming manual procedures, the company's solutions deliver a better way for institutions of any size to perform sophisticated genetic testing for organisms and genetic-based diseases. Through its strong molecular biology capabilities, Cepheid is focusing on applications where accurate, rapid and actionable test results are needed most, such as managing infectious diseases and cancer.
Make a difference in healthcare and join us on this mission!
Virtual Sales Territory Manager who knows how to work with a team-based sales strategy—for both new and existing customers. The Territory Manager Virtual Sales will own, maintain and develop relationships with customers at all levels and use inhouse subject matter specialists to deliver a total solution to meet the needs of the customer.
As a Territory Manager Virtual Sales, you will drive and own core growth by both footprint expansion and retaining and growing base business. This role is critical to the organization, with opportunity to build the company’s center of excellence for virtual sales / customer success in strategic business initiatives across target segments.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Calls on accounts in sales territory as well as prioritizes sales activities in the accounts in an active sales cycle (existing and competitive) to position Cepheid solutions to meet customer needs.• Develops and manages assigned accounts strategically in order to deliver solutions, achieve set targets and drive revenue growth• Researches and understands territory growth opportunities for developing an effective business plan and sales strategy• Maintains and develops partnerships with customers and leverages internal resources, when necessary, to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction• Develops the client relationship by understanding both short-term and long-term needs/goals for optimal positioning of Cepheid’s products and services
• Schedules sales calls to address customer needs and executes sales strategies through timely follow up, including detailed notes captured through CRM/Salesforce.com
• Builds in-depth knowledge of CRM and funnel management tools and applies these skills consistently to forecast business, manage customer opportunities, build opportunity pipeline, and make business decisions. Maintains records and communications with customer base through CRM tool.• Builds sales rapport and business acumen with all customers.• Prospects new accounts and prepares information for all sales calls to secure new customers.• Educates and provides customers with current product sales information.• Researches and evaluates competitor’s products for internal communications and effective product positioning for a successful sale• Maintains regular and informative communications with all other team members, including cross-functional collaboration with Virtual Account Managers, Product Managers, Field Sales, Field Application Specialists etc• Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedure• Strictly adheres to all company compliance policies and demonstrates behavior consistent with the Cepheid and Danaher Core Values• Performs other duties as assigned• Works remotely in your home office.
Education or Experience (in years):
Bachelor’s degree in field with 5+ years of related work experience OR
Master’s degree in field with 3+ years of related work experience OR
Doctoral degree in field with 0-2 years of related work experience
Knowledge and skills:
• A proven understanding of tactical sales skills: prospecting, qualifying, closing, and growing existing customers• Ability to analyze possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents.• Strong communication and presentation skills; demonstrated ability to clearly, concisely and accurately conduct a technical presentation• Customer Focus• Is highly organized, motivated, and success driven within a team environment• Excellent time and territory management habits as well as follow up and follow through skills• Ability to handle an account plan weekly, work diligently within the sales cycle activities, prepare for and deliver business reviews effectively
• Negotiation skills
• Fluency in Swedish and English required• Fluency in Finnish would be advantageous• Proficiency using MS Office tools
• Knowledge of a CRM (preferably SFDC) would be advantageous.
Cepheid is part of Danaher Corporation, a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders.
Come join our winning team!
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Operating Company: Cepheid