Danaher Corporation Sr. Production Engineer in Suzhou, China
Responsible for trouble shooting of reagent production process
- Responsible for Nonconformance investigation and correction of mass production
- Update or draft production management document and SOP. Responsible for training and guiding operator
- Summarize metrics of production cost, quality and plan attainment and analyze improvement demand.
- Support NPI and identify feasibility of technical and realization in mass production.
- Lead manufacture team to finish pilot and validation lot manufacturing.
- Collect and analyze production plan information of Quarterly and Monthly.
- Taking charge of production consumables inventory management.
- Lead daily management communication of cross function.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the manager.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.