Danaher Corporation VAVE Mechanical Engineer in Suzhou, China
• The Mechanical engineer will work cross-functionally in supporting Value Analysis/Value Engineering (VAVE) programs including instrument system cost reduction, product design changes due to End of Life (EOL) and quality-based product enhancement for existing commercialized products.
• 机械工程师将跨部门工作支持现有产品的价值分析 / 价值工程项目，包括降低仪器系统的成本，由于零部件 EOL 导致的设计变更以及基于质量改进的工程变更。
• Mechanical engineer participates in design projects of multiple electromechanical systems/sub-systems through phase of investigation, definition, design, development, qualification and manufacturing transfer.
• 机械工程师将参与各类机电系统 / 子系统的设计开发项目，工作内容涵盖项目开发过程的每个阶段：技术调研，项目定义，设计和开发，设计验证和设计转移。
• Identify product requirements and conduct technical investigation and feasibility study to support project metrics definition.
• Design components and systems modules; Conduct theoretical mechanical analysis using CAD tools.
• 运用 CAD 工具设计机械组件和模块，以及机械理论分析。
• Design components and subsystems in medical device instrumentation and consumables.
• Develop prototypes, create test plans, test specifications and implement design verification experiments.
• Transfer design to production and solve related technical issue.
• Conducts root cause investigations and Failure analyses to solve reliability and performance issues on legacy products.
• Creates all required documentation to support design change verification and adherence to regulatory requirements.
• Provide technical support to production and strategy sourcing team.
• Organizes and actively participates in design reviews and project reviews.
• Works collaboratively across engineering disciplines to ensure consistency of common technologies.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.