Danaher Corporation Sales Specialist in Taipei, Taiwan
Danaher Company Description
SCIEX – An operating company within Danaher’s Life Sciences platform
SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in by enabling scientists and laboratory analysts to find answers to the complex analytical challenges they face. Our leadership in LC-MS and CE-MS have made us a trusted partner globally to those who are focused on basic research, drug discovery, food and environmental testing, forensic toxicology, clinical research and diagnostics. With over 40 years of innovation, we continue to redefine what is achievable in routine and complex analysis.
We are seeking smart, team-oriented people who have purpose and are committed to helping us deliver Answers for Science. Knowledge for Life. ™ Our global team, located on every continent, is our greatest strength, bringing diverse perspectives and breakthrough thinking. With the power of the Danaher Business System behind us, it’s our people who have made us the industry leader. Come join our winning team. Visit us at www.sciex.com.
Sciex offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives.
Sciex is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Join our winning team and Follow us on LinkedIn!
Managing Sales Territory (Mid to South Taiwan)
• Initiate sales calls and respond to customers’ enquiries.
• Ascertain customers’ needs and match them with the SCIEX’s product range.
• Create customer awareness, recommend product types and participate in product participations which are often delivered by the Marketing department.
• Negotiate sales terms within the organizational policy guidelines.
• Provide technical advice and coordinate customer needs with the SCIEX customer groups.
• Achieve sales targets assigned by the Company.
• Liaise extensively with external customers.
• Provide accurate monthly, quarterly and yearly forecasts for the Sales division.
• Report monthly on actual orders and sales relative to the plan with variance analysis.
• Monitor and report on competitive activities and their strategies.
• Assume a coordinating role with other Sales personnel in forecasting and reporting activities.
• Other duties/ ad hoc tasks as assigned.
• Have regular meeting at Taipei office
• Responsible for growth and expansion of direct sales and profit margins within assigned accounts and/or
territory/region on products or services. Establishes professional relationships with key personnel in customer accounts. Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and margin dollars.
• Ensure compliance of operations within area of concern with all relevant EHS regulatory requirement and SCIEX safety policies, procedures and guidelines.
• Other duties/ ad hoc tasks as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Analytical Sciences and Life Sciences disciplines with at least 3-5 years of Sales experience in the relevant industry.
• Demonstrate excellent product knowledge and sales skills with proven track records.
• Experience in the Mass Spectrometers or capital instrument sales.
• Ability to understand user needs, technological developments, trends and competitive activities.
• Possess good analytical and reporting abilities demonstrated through forecasting.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work closely with various departments to achieve business goals and improve customers’ satisfaction.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-North Asia-Taiwan-Taipei-Taipei
Req ID: SCI002497