Danaher Corporation Senior Customer Quality Manager (Semiconductor) in Timonium, Maryland
Find what drives you on a team with a more than 70-year history of discovery, determination, and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, Pall Corporation thrives on helping our customers protect people. Our products serve a wide range of markets, so if your interests lie along the spectrum of Life Sciences to Industrial, you’ll find a rewarding role here. For the exponentially curious, Pall is a place you can thrive and amplify your impact on the world.
Pall is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
Customer Complaints/ Enquiries Management – 25%
· Lead a team of Customer Quality Engineers and coordinate customer quality related complaint resolution with manufacturing plants.
· Lead investigation and resolution for complex or serious quality issues.
· Review CAPA from manufacturing plants to determine the robustness. Drive manufacturing plants to define customer acceptable CAPA.
· Review and approve 8D reports from manufacturing plants. Responsible and accountable for closure of customer quality complaints. Protect sensitive and IP related information.
· Present 8D report directly to customer if necessary.
· Represent Pall and coordinate responses for customer quality meetings. Report and track progress of open quality issues.
· Direct interface to customer escalation.
People Management – 20%
· Resource planning for day-to-day activities and specific tasks or projects.
· Provide training, guidance and coaching to direct reports.
· Responsible for direct reports career growth and development.
Quality Improvement – 25%
· Lead manufacturing plants to implement QMS improvement requests from customers. Provide appropriate responses to customers if implementation is not feasible.
· Oversees customer quality audit in manufacturing sites. Manage progress and be responsible for gaps closure.
· Champion to drive manufacturing sites quality improvements to meet customer expectations and future needs.
Customer Management – 20%
· Serve as Quality Leader in strategic and key account teams.
· Build working relationship with strategic & key customers.
· Partner with account teams to build quality strategies and actions to improve Customer Score Cards.
· Represent Pall Microelectronics Quality for customer management meetings.
Change Control Management – 10%
· Understand the changes from manufacturing sites and project owners.
· Work with Sales Team to customize suitable customer notification packages or White Papers.
· Manage customer communications and presentations, customer visits if necessary.
· Track progress and follow up on further customer requested info. and data.
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
Prefer 10 years relevant working experience in quality and prefer 5 years management experience.
ROLE CAN WORK REMOTELY FROM HOME but willing to travel to Pall and customer manufacturing sites as needed.
Understand high volume manufacturing environment.
Customer quality or manufacturing quality experience is required.
Knowledge and experience in Microelectronics or Semiconductor industry requirements is preferred.
Knowledge of ISO 9001 standard and certified QMS auditor, certified Quality Manager/ Engineer will be an advantage.
Strong knowledge and usage of statistical tools (such as SPC, MSA, Pareto, ANOVA etc…) and quality tools (such as FMEA, Cause and Effect Diagram, 8D etc…).
Proficient in software such as PowerPoint, Excel, Minitab, etc.
Excellent in English communication skill both in speaking and writing. Additional language (such as Japanese or Chinese) will be an added advantage.
Strong leadership to coordinate and lead activities with multi-functional teams.
Able to lead and drive remotely multi-function teams from different regions across the globe.
Strong leadership to develop and build quality culture and quality system.
Communications – Good communication skill in both speaking and writing with all levels within the organization as well as customers. Must be able to communicate well with personnel in overseas manufacturing sites and offices.
Strong customer management and communication skills to resolve quality issues with internal stakeholders.
Strong sense of urgency to track and escalate open issues and drive for resolutions.
Resourcefulness – Ability to source for information from multiple channels and verify the validity of the information received.
Knowledge – Ability to learn and understand Pall’s wide range of products, product nature, customer’s applications, manufacturing processes to be able to handle issues internally and externally.
Organized - Ability to multitasking and to organize efficiently with good time management. Set priorities to urgent and critical issues and yet maintaining an oversight to the less urgent matters. Must able to manage and work with personnel from overseas with different time zones.
To work safely and to comply with the company’s health, safety and environmental (HSE) policies and procedures.
Demonstrate both the hard skills and soft skills in the workplace.
Work within the guidelines of Danaher’s core values, with respect, integrity, ethics and diversity.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies require all US and Puerto Rico employees to be vaccinated against COVID–19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.The EEO posters are available here (https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters) .We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation. If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.