Danaher Corporation InsideSales Territory Manager - Molecular Diagnostic in Torino, Italy
Who we are
Cepheid is a molecular diagnostic company dedicated to improving healthcare by developing, manufacturing and marketing accurate yet easy-to-use molecular systems and tests. By automating highly complex and time-consuming manual procedures, the company's solutions deliver a better way for institutions of any size to perform sophisticated genetic testing for organisms and genetic-based diseases. Through its strong molecular biology capabilities, Cepheid is focusing on applications where accurate, rapid and actionable test results are needed most, such as managing infectious diseases and cancer.
Make a difference in healthcare and join us on this mission!
What you'll be doing
You will drive and own core growth by both footprint expansion and retaining and growing base business. This role is critical to the organization, with opportunity to build the company’s center of excellence for virtual sales / customer success in strategic business initiatives across target segments. The activity is going to be performed remotely in your home office.
You will be responsible for
• Calling on accounts in sales territory as well as prioritizes sales activities in the accounts in an active sales cycle (existing and competitive) to position Cepheid solutions to meet customer needs• Developing and managing assigned accounts strategically in order to deliver solutions, achieve set targets and drive revenue growth• Researching and understanding territory growth opportunities for developing an effective business plan and sales strategy• Maintaining and developing partnerships with customers and leverages internal resources, when necessary, to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction• Developing the client relationship by understanding both short-term and long-term needs/goals for optimal positioning of Cepheid’s products and services
• Scheduling sales calls to address customer needs and executes sales strategies through timely follow up, including detailed notes captured through CRM/Salesforce.com
• Building in-depth knowledge of CRM and funnel management tools and applies these skills consistently to forecast business, manage customer opportunities, build opportunity pipeline, and make business decisions. Maintains records and communications with customer base through CRM tool• Building sales rapport and business acumen with all customers• Prospecting new accounts and preparing information for all sales calls to secure new customers• Educating and providing customers with current product sales information• Researching and evaluating competitor’s products for internal communications and effective product positioning for a successful sale• Maintaining regular and informative communications with all other team members, including cross-functional collaboration with Virtual Account Managers, Product Managers, Field Sales, Field Application Specialists etc
What skills & experience you'll bring to us
• University degree in Biology, Microbiology, Life Sciences or equivalent
• At least 5 years of sales experience: you know how prospecting, qualifying, closing, and growing existing customers
• Ability to analyze possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents• Strong communication and presentation skills: demonstrated ability to clearly, concisely and accurately conduct a technical presentation• Highly organized, motivated, and success driven within a team environment• Excellent time and territory management habits as well as follow up and follow through skills• Ability to handle an account plan weekly, work diligently within the sales cycle activities, prepare for and deliver business reviews effectively
• Fluency in Italian and English required• Proficiency using MS Office tools. The knowledge of a CRM (preferably Salesforce.com) is an advantage
• Customer Focus and Strong negotiation skills complete the profile
What we offer you
A great international job environment with a meaningful purpose
Flexible working hours and remote working
Equal Treatment in Career Opportunities
Multiple possibilities of internal mobility through our DanaherGo policy
A competitive salary and bonus system
Cepheid is part of Danaher Corporation, a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Operating Company: Cepheid