Danaher Corporation Director of Marketing, Training & Events in Toronto, Ontario
Danaher Company Description
Nobel Biocare is a world leader in the field of innovative implant-based dental restorations – from single-tooth to fully edentulous indications. Nobel Biocare offers you a great place to work by giving you the opportunity to grow and be recognized for your effort and achievements.
As key member of the Canada leadership team, theDirector of Marketing, Training and Eventswill collaborate with commercial teams to execute business growth initiatives for a direct sales business. Reporting to the Canada Country Manager, this position will increase revenue through sales and marketing campaigns such as product offerings, incentives, and clinical training. Success metrics include expanding market share, meeting/exceeding internal growth targets, delivering high quality sales leads and conversion programs and expanding brand promoters.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead a multi brand / multiple business unit Strategic Marketing, Training and Events organization.
- Develop and lead a best in class strategic marketing organization focused on market development and growth, new product launches, product and solution positioning, sales execution requirements, and patient / clinician education for multiple brands.
- Develop, manage, and introduce new products and marketing programs based on identification of target markets, customers and applications to optimize new products.
- Develop and lead Training and Education programs, including the Canadian training centre, off-site programs, and relationships with existing and future Key Experts and Speakers
- Develop and implement the overall Canadian communication strategy for all marketing, customer, and internal groups for multiple brands.
- Design and implement a social media and social networking strategy as part of the strategic marketing and training and education platforms
- Implement robust metrics and listening system to measure results and obtain real time customer inputs
- Attract, develop, engage and retain a team of highly trained, motivated, and dedicated professionals.
- Utilize Daily Management and Project Management disciplines as tools to drive focus and growth
- Act as a leadership liaison with sales and operations leadership to ensure harmonization between the Strategic Marketing, Training and Education, Customer Operations, and Sales Execution plans
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred.
Preferred areas of education & certifications include Business, Science, Medical and Dental.
10 - 15 years of relevant work experience in multi-brand s trategic marketing, customer relationship management and c ommunication.
- Project management
- Business analytics
- Financial acumen
Nobel Biocare Canada Inc is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Nobel Biocare
Job Function: Marketing
Primary Location: North America-North America-Canada-ON-Toronto
Req ID: NOB002313