Danaher Corporation Implant Direct Dental/Medical Device Sales Representative (Toronto, ONT) in Toronto, Ontario
Danaher Company Description
Implant Direct is one of the fastest growing major dental implant companies in the world today. We’re one of the many operating companies within Danaher Corporation’s dynamic portfolio of dental companies.
Implant Direct operates a state of the art manufacturing facility in Thousand Oaks, California. We manufacture and distribute a broad range of value priced surgical, prosthetic and regenerative solutions to dental professionals in the US, Canada, and around the globe. We design and develop products which make high quality implants more accessible to patients around the world. We educate dentists on how to place implants and improve their patient care.
If you are interested in working in a lean, fast moving, entrepreneurial environment where you can learn, grow and make a difference, join us at Implant Direct.
Are you a motivated and energetic Sales Representative with a proven track record in outside sales and a passion for the medical/dental device industry? If so, we want to speak with you!
TheDental/Medical Sales Repwill perform all field sales functions in an assigned territory including, solicit and secure orders from potential and current clients, communicate product information and features that will enhance client’s knowledge, provide customer service as required, forecast future sales, prepare periodic reports as required and record all activity in CRM system (SalesForce).
The team at Implant Direct is innovative, fast-paced and results-oriented. We’re part of Danaher Corporation’s dynamic portfolio of dental companies, which means you can build a career in ways no other company can duplicate. Come join our winning team for the Toronto territory.
PRIMARY DUTIES & JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Secure orders from existing and new clients by means of visiting the client’s clinical office, teaching center, institutional facilities or contacting by phone.
- Secure opportunities to quote on client requirements.
- Follow up (by phone, email, or in person) on quotations submitted to clients.
- Establish professional client / Implant Direct relationships with appropriate client personnel (purchasing, dental assistants, office managers, dentists, and key contact/point person.)
- Submit weekly activity / call report concerning client related activities for quotes, orders, and problems concerning client / Implant Direct relationships.
- Perform all assigned duties in the assigned sales territory, including but not limited to meeting or exceeding all sales goals and initiatives.
- Conduct product training session at client locations (i.e., Lunch-and-Learns, or evening programs.)
- Provide client reports, as requested by manager, to include, but not limited to territory sales (loss/gain of major accounts, competitor activity impacting sales, sales successes, etc.)
- Provide a territory sales forecast on a monthly basis.
Record all sales activity and client contact information in CRM system (SalesForce).
Performs any directly related appropriate duties assigned by Management.
- Provides excellent product education to clients. (Addresses compatibility and mating parts issues, etc.)
- Attend and generate sales at various Trade / Sales shows events at the instruction or direction of the Regional Sales Manager and / or VP of Sales – North America and / or President.
- Continue to maintain and develop product knowledge on current and new products.
- Bachelors degree
- 3 years of consultative B2B sales experience with a track record of sales goal achievement.
- Eligibility to drive a company car is an essential function of the position offered.
Valid driver’s license without a DUI/DWI conviction within the last three years for the province/state in which the sales person resides.
PREFERRED SKILLS and ABILITIES:
High level of technical and material knowledge of the products in the dental field.
- Medical device manufacturer experience; knowledge of dental implants and experience selling to dental professionals plus.
- Strong aptitude and comfort level to personally observe and advise on dental implant procedures.
SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS and/or REMARKS:
- Laptop, iPad and company car provided.
- All business expenses will be reimbursed.
- Overnight Travel: Up to 25%
- Geographic Territory: Toronto-GTA
- Key Cities: Toronto, Mississauga, Burlington, Richmond Hill, Markham
Sales Reps should be based out of: Toronto or Mississauga, Ontario
Implant Direct recognizes the innovation and energy of its employees with competitive compensation and a full range of benefits, including medical/dental/vision, retirement plan, and much more.
Implant Direct Sybron International, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #144 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Implant Direct
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-North America-Canada-ON-Toronto
Req ID: IMP000639