Danaher Corporation Labeling Packaging Tech I in Torrance, California
Proficient in one of the following product types. Basic skills in a second:
· Label HPLC, Axia, GPC, and Coreshell columns. Verify that all labeling and documentation match.
· Kitting of Phenomenex manufactured products according to BOM and picklist
· Annealing of Ultra Security Guards and other products
· Processing of Verex purchased products
· Processing of other purchased products
Assure inventory accuracy via timely transactions, cycle counts, audits, and creates appropriate procedures to control access. Track and investigate variances, propose preventive actions.
Maintains appropriate minimum stock levels at point-of-use.
Complies with 5S programs and participate in process improvement programs.
Follow written instructions (SOP) for all critical processes
Follow all Safety procedures, including wearing appropriate protective equipment
Schedule time efficiently to complete work (production cards) in order of priority
Keep all work areas, equipment, and tools neat, clean, and organized.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Typically less than 2 years of experience
· High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required
· Ensures all work is accurate and free of errors / defects
· Requires analytical thinking and problem solving
· Attention to detail, pay specific attention to tasks
· Strong organizational skill, plans and assigns resources in a detailed fashion
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must have the ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include ability to distinguish the nature of objects by using the eye.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.