Danaher Corporation Certified Education Specialist in Vancouver, British Columbia
Danaher Company Description
KaVo Kerr is a cohesive organization comprised of two global leaders, united to provide dental excellence and serve as a single premier partner for the dental community. KaVo Kerr operates with a common vision inspiring and helping our customers, their patients and our own associates realize their potential. KaVo Kerr offers solutions for endodontics, restoratives, treatment units, infection prevention, imaging, rotary and instruments.
Hygienist registered dental assistant, or other dental professional with a desire to increase your 2D and/or 3D knowledge and income. Kavo Kerr is looking to extend their education team of Certified Education Specialists. You will have the opportunity to educate dental practices on our portfolio of products. Your current office will also benefit as you increase your knowledge and education on 2D and / or 3D diagnostic imaging and its capabilities.
- RDH or CDA with 3 years dental experience
- X-ray certified by the province in which you currently practice
- If interested in 2D, must be currently working or have worked a minimum of 6 months in a DEXIS office.
- If interested in 3D, must be currently working or have worked a minimum of 6 months in an office with Cone Beam technology and at least some knowledge of 3D imaging.
- Ability to dedicate a minimum of 1 day, preferable more, per week to training
- Desire to interact with people
- Professional with great presentations skills
- Possess a home computer or laptop; regularly use email
- Well organized
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: KaVo Kerr
Job Function: Contingent Worker
Primary Location: North America-North America-Canada-BC-Vancouver
Req ID: KAV003197