Danaher Corporation Product Specialist in Veneto, Italy
Danaher Company Description
In December 2014, Devicor® Medical Products, Inc. was acquired by Leica Biosystems, part of the Danaher family of companies. Leica Biosystems is the global leader in anatomic pathology solutions and automation, striving to advance cancer diagnostics to improve patients’ lives. The combination of the two companies uniquely positions us to develop integrated patient-to-pathology solutions for the diagnosis of cancer.
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, the Mammotome brand is sold in over 50 different countries throughout the world. Mammotome remains committed to its heritage of advancing technology for early detection of breast cancer, providing support and education for clinicians worldwide, and offering breast care information for patients
Looking for a dynamic, multi-tasking, fluent English-speaking candidate to be assigned to the area of Triveneto, who is able to manage sales processes and tenders.
The position will report to the national sales manager of the company.
The ideal candidate is resident in one of the following Italian districts: Padova, Verona, or Venezia.
Promotion and development of the sales of products (disposable and capital equipment) and the after sales services in the assigned territory, as per the defined targets;
Regular visits to the customers (existing and potential) in the assigned area;
Collaboration with the sales manager in order to define the:
objectives of sales and profit in the assigned area;
actions to reach them;
Interaction with any agents operating in the area (if existing), making sure of the most effective management of existing and potential customers.
- Visits to existing and potential customers;
- Ability to support at operating room;
- Keep continuous contacts with hospital counterparts involved in the purchase process for medical devices;
- Use the most appropriate sales methodologies in order to contribute with the most and broader benefit to the Customer and the company;
- Put in place planned and understandable sales actions following logical, accurate, honest and feasible steps.
- Use selling methods which, jointly with intelligence, sensibility, psychology and empathy, allow to earn collaboration from others (doctors, nurses, hospital administrators, distributors or agents, etc.);
- Analyze the situation of each account based on the existing specific conditions;
- Continue effort to explore the market to potentially increase portfolio;
- Steady reference to all the existing working flows in order to operate in line with the organization;
- Make studies on sales potential of the lines per each hospital, using appropriate and available sales statistics;
- Use available tools and programs available at company level to provide reliable and detailed sale forecasts;
- Regular monitor activity on the sales data per each account by volume and by product line;
- Analysis of gaps among the hospitals to be made together with sales manager. Joint planning of the strategies to bring the products with the same success into all the accounts;
- Effectively schedule work agenda and pre-determine all daily business appointments;
- Make accurate and timely reports and provide information to the sales manager;
- Immediate report to the manager any special occurs or trend variances in the territory;
- Any customer complaint on products in use on a prompt basis;
- Suggestions to improve the quality of the products and the current practices & procedures;
- Potential candidates to an open position, able to effectively collaborate in line with the company procedures and culture;
- Immediately any variations in the purchase policies of the hospitals and purchase groups in the sales area.
- Maintain permanent control on the sales accounts on the assigned area, propose any corrective action to the sales manager;
- Play an active role in the sales team to implement the projects promoted by the company to support the commercial actions.
Experience * Medical device experience is preferred.
Education * Bachelor degree is required.
Devicor Medical Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
As a rapidly growing company, Devicor Medical Products, Inc. is always interested in talented people. We are currently accepting resumes from qualified candidates expressing interest in the openings listed. Due to the large number of inquiries we are not able to accept unsolicited resumes for unspecified or non-posted positions. Our postings change regularly, please check back again.
To Apply: Devicor Medical Products, Inc. is committed to attracting and retaining the most highly qualified candidates available. We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities. As an employee of our organization, you will be consistently challenged to deliver your best.
If you are ready for this challenge, complete the on-line application and submit your resume for consideration. If your background and skills are suitable for consideration for this position, you will be contacted for further information.
Devicor Medical Products, Inc. pays salaries commensurate with market value, and provides exceptional benefits.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Italy-Veneto
Req ID: SAL001377