Danaher Corporation FAS Clinical Shanghai or Beijing in China
Danaher Company Description
SCIEX – An operating company within Danaher’s Life Sciences platform
SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in by enabling scientists and laboratory analysts to find answers to the complex analytical challenges they face. Our leadership in LC-MS and CE-MS have made us a trusted partner globally to those who are focused on basic research, drug discovery, food and environmental testing, forensic toxicology, clinical research and diagnostics. With over 40 years of innovation, we continue to redefine what is achievable in routine and complex analysis.
We are seeking smart, team-oriented people who have purpose and are committed to helping us deliver Answers for Science. Knowledge for Life. ™ Our global team, located on every continent, is our greatest strength, bringing diverse perspectives and breakthrough thinking. With the power of the Danaher Business System behind us, it’s our people who have made us the industry leader. Come join our winning team. Visit us at www.sciex.com.
Sciex offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives.
Sciex is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Join our winning team and Follow us on LinkedIn!
• Providing high-level technical expertise and product knowledge to the sales process to facilitate competitive success;
• Provides technical training to Sales Representatives and collaborates with them to develop technical selling strategies;
•Providing on-site or remote advanced application training, technical assistance and troubleshooting to customer ;
•Teaming with Sales Representatives on sales calls and visits, and acting as a technical consultant/expert to provide prospective customers with technical information and/or perform product demonstrations to assist with their purchasing decision;
•Assisting with instrument installations by providing on site start-up applications training to customers and demonstrates proper operating procedures with AB SCIEX products including instrument, software, reagents and consumables;
• Planning and delivering user meetings;
• Attending technical trainings and scientific meetings to gather information on new trends, products and discoveries affecting AB SCIEX as well as customer information about technical trends/needs to support development of selling strategies and future products;
• Working in trade show booths to present AB SCIEX products and gather information;
• Identification and communication of customer applications that may be developed and used on AB SCIEX systems;
• Prepares and presents seminars to customers, potential customers and AB SCIEX employees as requested, on the application, installation, and operation of instrument systems.
• Master or above degree in mass spectrometry, clinical chemistry , drug analysis, drug metabolism , chemical analysis , or equivalent experience.
• Strong technical knowledge and significant laboratory and/or scientific background in analytical chemistry using LC/MS/MS (for example: 3-5 years of previous laboratory experience or PhD with 1-2 years post doc work)
• Previous operation of AB SCIEX LC/MS/MS systems or related instrumentation is highly desirable.
• In-depth industry knowledge, good understanding of customer business, applications, and other needs.
• Experience in presenting technical materials in written and verbal form.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Effective communication skills to clearly articulate technical and product information to both internal and external customers.
• Strong organizational skills to manage multiple priorities, make appointments, plan schedules and coordinate efforts with Sales Personnel as well as other Service and Support personnel.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Customer Support
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-China-China
Req ID: SCI002839