Danaher Corporation Virtual Sales Territory Manager F/M in Portugal
Cepheid is a molecular diagnostic company dedicated to improving healthcare by developing, manufacturing and marketing accurate yet easy-to-use molecular systems and tests. By automating highly complex and time-consuming manual procedures, the company's solutions deliver a better way for institutions of any size to perform sophisticated genetic testing for organisms and genetic-based diseases. Through its strong molecular biology capabilities, Cepheid is focusing on applications where accurate, rapid and actionable test results are needed most, such as managing infectious diseases and cancer.
Make a difference in healthcare and join us on this mission!
We are currently looking for a Virtual Sales Territory Manager (m/f/d) in Iberia (home based). Ideal location Spain or Portugal.
The Virtual Sales Territory Manager will own, maintain and develop relationships with customers at all levels and use inhouse subject matter specialists to deliver a total solution to meet the needs of the customer.
As a Virtual Sales Territory Manager, you will drive and own core growth by both footprint expansion and retaining and growing base business. This role is critical to the organization, with opportunity to build the company’s center of excellence for virtual sales / customer success in strategic business initiatives across target segments.
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
• Develop and manage assigned accounts strategically in order to deliver solutions, achieve set targets and drive revenue growth• Research and understand territory growth opportunities for developing an effective business plan and sales strategy• Maintain and develop partnerships with customers and leverages internal resources, when necessary, to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction• Develop the client relationship by understanding both short-term and long-term needs/goals for optimal positioning of Cepheid’s products and services
• Schedule sales calls to address customer needs and execute sales strategies through timely follow up, including detailed notes captured through CRM/Salesforce.com• Build sales rapport and business acumen with all customers.• Prospect new accounts and prepares information for all sales calls to secure new customers.• Educate and provide customers with current product sales information.• Research and evaluate competitor’s products for internal communications and effective product positioning for a successful sale• Maintain regular and informative communications with all other team members, including cross-functional collaboration with Virtual Account Managers, Product Managers, Field Sales, Field Application Specialists etc
Education or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in field with 5+ years of related work experience OR
Master’s degree in field with 3+ years of related work experience OR
Doctoral degree in field with 0-2 years of related work experience
Knowledge and skills:
• A proven understanding of tactical sales skills: prospecting, qualifying, closing, and growing existing customers• Ability to analyze possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents.• Strong communication and presentation skills; demonstrated ability to clearly, concisely and accurately conduct a technical presentation• Customer Focus• Ability to handle an account plan weekly, work diligently within the sales cycle activities, prepare for and deliver business reviews effectively
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Fluency in Spanish and English required• Fluency in Portuguese preferred• Proficiency using MS Office tools
• Knowledge of a CRM (preferably SFDC) would be advantageous.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Operating Company: Cepheid