Danaher Corporation Account Executive Brand Owners in United States
Danaher Company Description
Esko is the worldwide market leader with software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products for the packaging, label, sign and display industries. With Headquarters in Gent - Belgium, Esko employs around 1,500 people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.
The Account Executive Brand Owner focuses on continuing the growth of Esko’s Brand Owner Business by using senior level sales project skills to drive sales of Brand Management solutions to executive management stakeholders at regional & international Brand Owners. Brand Owners today realize that brand management of innovation becomes mandatory to succeed. Esko offers Brand Owners unique high-value solutions to manage the ideation process, from design briefing to shelf.
As Account Executive Brand Owner your main responsibilities are:
- You embrace our enterprise SaaS sales process to meet/exceed sales, protect margin targets and build a recurring revenue base
- You drive opportunity generation. You find, contact and deliver the right message to the right people (Brand Owner purchasing and process decision makers). You present our company and solutions to the right stakeholders, through Brand Owner events and webinars
- You develop commitment with Brand Owners to sell and implement Esko**solutions & services to standardize their Brand Management Process and supply chain base on: Project Management, Process and colour, Production tools (3D, structure, artwork collaboration) and Good practices workshops and training
- You sell our Brand Management solutions, increasing awareness of latest technologies and best practices around artwork management, pre-production and processes
- You develop new client relationships, account strategies and tactical penetration plans
- You coordinate the sales process towards project closing
- You work closely together with other global Brand Owner sales associates to coordinate and effectively approach global accounts.
- You work closely together with the pre-sales team and legal department
Qualifications and professional knowledge:
- Minimum 5 years relevant, progressive high level sales experience and a success record selling enterprise SaaS software solutions to medium/large sized Brand Owners
- Excellent understanding of business processes at Brand Owners, Pre-Media companies and Packaging Suppliers.
- Excellent communication, presentation and networking skills, ability to talk to C-level with ease, facilitate and solve problems.
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking capability
- Strong planning and organizational skills; you sell a project, not a product
- Customer oriented and focus on goal achievement, emphasizing integrity
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work in global teams.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Excellent command of English. Knowledge of any other European language is an asset
- Willingness to travel (approximately 70%) Considered as a plus: understanding of packaging design and production process; understanding and application of financial processes
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including health care, environment and industrial. With more than 20 operating companies, Danaher’s globally diverse team of over 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team!
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-France
Req ID: ESK002448