Danaher Corporation Application Workflow Specialist (m/f) in United States
Danaher Company Description
Leica Microsystems is part of the Danaher corporation. We are a highly innovative microscope company releasing a continuous stream of ground breaking products like DMi8 S, Lightsheet and Lightning to increase the potentials of microscopy to address scientific questions. Leica Microsystems is searching for a skilled and ambitious scientist or application specialist with a high motivation to continue to work with widefield microscopes for a world leader in microscopy.
- Sales Application Support to maximise the turnover for widefield microscopy within EMEA, location & main responsibility either Berlin area or Hamburg area or Mannheim area
- Demonstration of advanced widefield microscope systems to customers with the intention to convince them of our solution
- Training for customers and employees of Leica Microsystems
- Organizing and supporting events, workshops and seminars
- Interaction with marketing for event organization
- Collecting market intelligence and providing market Feedback
- Member of a strong team of sales support specialists in EMEA
• Academic grade in natural sciences
• Excellent personal expertise in the field of microscopy and its applications within the life sciences
• Outstanding interpersonal skills
• Fluent in German and English
• Target oriented work and sales skills
• Ability to travel, part of the time in EMEA
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Leica Microsystems
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Germany
Req ID: SAL001358