Danaher Corporation Buyer I in United States
Danaher Company Description
SCIEX – An operating company within Danaher’s Life Sciences platform
SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in by enabling scientists and laboratory analysts to find answers to the complex analytical challenges they face. Our leadership in LC-MS and CE-MS have made us a trusted partner globally to those who are focused on basic research, drug discovery, food and environmental testing, forensic toxicology, clinical research and diagnostics. With over 40 years of innovation, we continue to redefine what is achievable in routine and complex analysis.
We are seeking smart, team-oriented people who have purpose and are committed to helping us deliver Answers for Science. Knowledge for Life. ™ Our global team, located on every continent, is our greatest strength, bringing diverse perspectives and breakthrough thinking. With the power of the Danaher Business System behind us, it’s our people who have made us the industry leader. Come join our winning team. Visit us at www.sciex.com.
Sciex offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives.
Sciex is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Join our winning team and Follow us on LinkedIn!
- DMP Order management (KanBan / BPA) to support the VS build plan.
- Perform periodic KanBan cards audit.
- Ensure that all problems that will impact manufacturing quality and performance against schedules are quickly resolved or communicated to the responsible staff for action.
- Work closely with production to ensure meeting customer OTD for Instrument, FRU and spares.
- Manage product inventory level, committing to and delivering inventory reduction targets; ensuring accuracy and comply with all audit requirements.
- Convert and maintain bin size relates to the Lean Cell.
- Work closely with VS members such as cell lead/production and process support engineer/supplier quality engineer to solve any quality or part identification issues.
- Work closely with Finance department to ensure all invoice discrepancies are cleared within a timely manner.
- Meet KPI such as stock out and inventory target set by the value stream manager.
- Vendor evaluation reports and other ad-hoc reports.
- Maintain the data integrity in oracle system.
- Action all requests for changes to Item Type.
- Action all ECN/PCA planning and procurement functions as required
- Ensure compliance of operations within area of concern with all relevant EHS regulatory requirement and SCIEX safety policies, procedures and guidelines
- Other duties/ ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering or business or equivalent of 3-5 years of planning/purchasing experience in a high-tech environment or associates works with SCIEX for minimum 3 to 5 years of experience with good performance.
Good working experience and understanding of ERP, Oracle, specifically ASCP and Lean Manufacturing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to tactfully handle tasks in a demanding environment.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Supply Chain & Logistics
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-Southeast Asia-Singapore
Req ID: SCI002280