Danaher Corporation Corporate Account Manager in United States
Danaher Company Description
ChemTreat operates as a subsidiary of Danaher Corporation, one of the best performing Fortune 500 companies. Our proprietary solutions allow our customers to reduce water, chemical, and energy costs, extend asset life, improve process operations, and reduce downtime. We have expertise in a variety of industries, including automotive, beverage, chemical, food, fuel processing, metals, mining, power, pulp and paper, and textile. We also serve commercial and institutional customers, including data centers, district energy providers, universities, government buildings, and hospitals. Our company has developed a robust product portfolio for the prevention of corrosion; scale and biofouling in critical heat transfer systems and advanced polymers for industrial wastewater.
ChemTreat’s Corporate Sales Opportunities are specific to water treatment and require an individual with experience calling on customers at a corporate level. Successful individuals must also have an understating and technical knowledge within the industry of chemicals and water treatment. This position is focused on maintaining existing customer accounts and generating new business to drive ChemTreat’s market position within one or several of our vertical industries.
The Corporate Account Manager will be responsible for retaining existing customers by fostering the ChemTreat value certification as well as actively pursuing leads to generate new accounts. In addition, they will need to be a team player with the ability to foster relationships and work closely with Field Sales, technical staff, and management to develop retention and growth strategies for assigned portfolio. This position is primarily focused on the profitable growth of existing customer business and the acquisition of new customers through the identification, prioritization, strategic analysis, and sales plan development/execution new business.
Qualified applicants must have knowledge and understanding of water treatment to speak to customer needs. Prior experience leading the creation, improvement and implementations of detailed, innovative sales strategies to drive ChemTreat’s position and increase share within the assigned market segment. They must have the ability to cultivate relationships with various levels of the customer from Operator to C-Suite in order to identify customer needs, drive new sales, provide ROI projects, cost savings and value sell .
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES * Develop an action plan for each customer account through a deep working knowledge of customer’s key business drivers and strategically selling the ChemTreat value proposition. * Build and establish professional relationships with key personnel, decision makers and influencers. * Craft viable and profitable pricing structure in assigned customer accounts that will increase sales & profit margin spanning geographies. * Influencer with the ability to drive impact through business acumen, entrepreneurial spirit, organizational savvy, and strategic mindset. * Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives. * Provide analysis of markets, trends, competition, portfolios, technologies, and revenues. SUPPLEMENTAL RESPONSIBILITIES * Communicate the ChemTreat Value Proposition to all levels of the customer from the local level to the C-Suite. * Design and support industry trade shows and customer seminars. Participate in various industry groups, seminars, conferences, etc. to build network and promote ChemTreat * Construct and present effective proposals to customers/prospects * Attract, interview, and screen new candidates at various levels. * Deliver industry-specific training to ChemTreat associates and customers. * Sell, start up, and transition new business to the front-line ChemTreat Field Sales and service team * Customer & prospect entertainment in accordance with ChemTreat’s entertainment policy * Troubleshoot technical and industry-specific issues * Effectively audit and communicate program results across multiple customer locations.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Must be a strategic thinker, with the ability to identify critical issues and craft practical solutions that enable sustainable competitive advantage.Excellent communication and presentation capability (emails, comprehensive service reports, proposals, etc.)
- Fluency in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Industry knowledge specific to water treatment
- Executive sales experience desired; demonstrated negotiation & leadership-management skills.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Science; Engineering or technical degree preferred
- 10 years of successful experience highly preferred
- Proven track record of generated sales revenue in the water treatment industry with year over year increases *PHYSICAL DEMANDS *
- Travel dependent on size of assigned territory
- May require long hours & varied work schedules
- Constantly required to sit and occasionally required to walk, stand, climb (includes stairs), balance, stoop, bend, kneel, crouch or crawl, and talk, hear, and smell
- Constantly using hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, and computer keyboards.
- Routinely required to reach with hands and arms, squat, turn/twist, or reach, lift, carry, push, or pull up to 60 pounds and sometimes required to maneuver drums weighing 250-800 pounds
- Occasionally required to climb stairs and ladders and work at high elevation for extended periods of time.
- Occasionally required to drive both short and long distances, not to exceed DOT regulations
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. WORKING CONDITIONS & ENVIRONMENT
- Required to wear all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for deliveries which may include: eye, hearing and respiratory protection, protective apron, steel toe shoes, gloves, hard hats, or face shields.
- Occasionally in extreme heat conditions
- Required to use ear plugs for hearing protection
- Both indoor and outdoor sites may have high noise levels
- Site location may be at a boiler house
- Outdoor site can be located at a cooling tower, water plant, wastewater plant, or a process area.
- Use of hazardous chemicals is routine
- Collaborative working environment working; position touches all levels within the customer organization
- Trust and respect for customers and ChemTreat field and leadership teams
- Individual must be comfortable with travel and hotels. AT WILL STATEMENT
Employment with ChemTreat is on an at-will basis, which means that either the employee or ChemTreat can terminate the employment relationship at any time and for any reason (or no reason), with or without notice, unless the employee and ChemTreat have entered a written agreement signed by the employee and a duly authorized representative of ChemTreat.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY * * ChemTreat, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any characteristic protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States
Req ID: CHE002143