Danaher Corporation Customer Service Representative in United States
Danaher Company Description
Nobel Biocare is a world leader in the field of innovative implant-based dental restorations – from single-tooth to fully edentulous indications. We offer:
Dental implant systems
Individualized prosthetics and CAD/CAM systems
Guided surgery solutions
Our goal is to empower dental professionals to give quality of life back to their patients. This philosophy is built on over 60 years of continuous innovation, all stemming from Per-Ingvar Brånemark’s ground-breaking discovery of osseointegration in 1952. Since then, we’ve helped our customers treat millions of patients.
Responsible as a primary contact for providing full service order fulfillment support to the customer for inquiries, order processing, and addressing other customer service needs with other functions as required (such as product availability issues). As part of the Customer Service team, responds to incoming calls from various customers, i.e., dealers, dentists, schools, government entities, as well as sales personnel and other internal businesses.
· Assist various customers (by phone or fax) with ordering, delivery scheduling, shipping status and product clarification
· Responsible for the investigation and initiation of customer returns, interfacing with other CS team members, customers and internal businesses making decisions and enforcing company policy to initiate return authorizations.
· Work in a team environment, possess basic phone skills and be able to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers
· Must demonstrate an "urgent" attention to detail in problem solving with proven analytical abilities to drive results
· Ability to support a changing environment and exhibit good verbal and written communication skills while displaying detailed product and process knowledge
2 years equivalent experience in customer service/operations environment required.
Ability to work overtime as needed.
Current knowledge or ability to understand computer, telephone, EDI and other productivity and customer focused technology.
Previous experience with data entry; returns and credit processes, call center preferred
Clear, concise communication via phone, email, etc
SAP system skills preferred - data entry/navigation
Product Knowledge (dental equipment preferred)
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Nobel Biocare
Job Function: Customer Support
Primary Location: Latin America-Latin America-Mexico
Req ID: NOB002683