Danaher Corporation Distribution Manager / Channel Manager- Industrial in United States
Danaher Company Description
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visitwww.pall.com/green.
Pall is seeking a highly motivated, Distribution Manager / Channel Manager with a proven track record for driving sales growth at industrial distribution channels to join our outstanding Fluid Technologies and Asset Protection sales team. In this key distribution management role you will work throughout the United States with our current and new distribution channels to penetrate the market – growing sales, developing new account strategies and maintaining/expanding existing business. The incumbent will work remotely based out of his/her home office. If developing and cultivating strong customer relationships for one of the largest filtration companies in the industrial market – with a stellar reputation for partnering with customers and delivering outstanding products, application knowledge and service appeals to you, we encourage you to explore this opportunity.
· Directly manage 3-4 regional sales managers and $30M of annual revenue
· Develop/implement a distribution coverage plan to achieve orders and revenue projections
· Expand customer base (networking, lead follow up and conversion)
· Drive sales of new products and applications
· Develop and cultivate productive long-term relationships with customer senior management and decision-makers
· Identify new opportunities to build profitable market share and sustainable competitive advantage; creating value for new and existing customers
· Partner with customers, building sustainable relationships and leveraging customer insights and decision criteria to drive solutions to address current and future needs
· Create and maintain customer profile and SWOT including sales potential, operating structure, sites, contacts, and other relevant information
· Develop in-depth knowledge of customer preferences, needs and anticipated needs/trends (to develop and implement commercial strategy)
· Keep abreast of competitive activity at existing customers and proactively direct field sales personnel to customer accounts as needed
· Interface with sales management and services team to ensure capture of aftermarket and service based products
· Develop /maintain Sales Funnel management and discipline within our CRM system
· Establish and track account performance metrics
· Provide business analysis including data trends, customer retention, funnel success and addressable/attainable market
· Maintain appropriate databases (CRM, RFQ alert, SOA’s, Site/Plant list, Project/Quote Tracking)
· Maintain communication links (general & project specific) with colleagues in other territories
· Utilize product and application sales tools (including “success stories”, customer presentations, installation lists, ROI calculations and sample proposals to support distributor activities and provide technical and commercial support to distributors
· Draw on available resources to achieve regional/market/product/account specific objectives
· Contribute to “best practice” concepts from customers and counterparts within Pall
· Stay abreast of industry trends - enabling positioning of products for maximum advantage
· Apply knowledge of business climate, market dynamics and trends as well as market potential to to develop/implement account plans that drive results
· Leverage knowledge of competition to influence business plans
Basic Qualifications: * Bachelor’s degree * 5 years in a technical account management role with demonstrated success in achieving sales goals and objectives with industrial distribution.
Bachelor’s degree in mechanical/chemical engineering or a technical degree
Experience executing at each stage of the sales process and adept at guiding others in developing selling skills
· Prior experience with sales funnel management (salesforce.com or equivalent).
· Outstanding presentation, negotiation, troubleshooting and communication skills (both written and verbal)
· Experience with strategic selling to large regional or global companies is a plus
· Understanding of Pall products
· Understanding of financial business drivers and their impact on business and market behavior
· Experience uncovering, pursuing and guiding others on attaining new prospects via networking
· Experience with interpreting sales reports and applying insights to create territory plans
· Demonstrated expertise in driving customer segmentation strategy and ensuring resources are optimally allocated across segments
· Demonstrated expertise in understanding customer needs and buying behaviors
Pall Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or protected veteran status or marital status.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States
Req ID: FTA000291