Danaher Corporation Field Service Engineer in United States
Danaher Company Description
SCIEX – An operating company within Danaher’s Life Sciences platform
SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in by enabling scientists and laboratory analysts to find answers to the complex analytical challenges they face. Our leadership in LC-MS and CE-MS have made us a trusted partner globally to those who are focused on basic research, drug discovery, food and environmental testing, forensic toxicology, clinical research and diagnostics. With over 40 years of innovation, we continue to redefine what is achievable in routine and complex analysis.
We are seeking smart, team-oriented people who have purpose and are committed to helping us deliver Answers for Science. Knowledge for Life. ™ Our global team, located on every continent, is our greatest strength, bringing diverse perspectives and breakthrough thinking. With the power of the Danaher Business System behind us, it’s our people who have made us the industry leader. Come join our winning team. Visit us at www.sciex.com.
Sciex offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives.
Sciex is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Join our winning team and Follow us on LinkedIn!
- Provide customer satisfaction through technical service, installation, operation, training and repair of specialized equipment.
- Undertake product installation on client premises.
- Provide training and technical advice on instrument use, both in person and by phone.
- Investigate difficulties and solve faults arising from operation or utilization.
- Rectify problems or suggest solutions or arrange for repairs to be made.
- Provide an important link between customers and Sales and Marketing.
- Act as a liaison with factory technicians to report and correct faults.
- Monitor repairs in terms of the organization’s service / warranty cover and making suggestions as to product improvements.
- Schedule, carry out planned maintenance calls and perform regular customer visits.
- Make recommendations about spare needs, and assisting with monitoring equipment.
- Other duties/ ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Life science, Chemistry, or equivalent.
- At least 2 or more years of relevant Service experience in Life Science industry.
- Good track record of successful technical experience in the Life Science market.
- Ability to build, maintain and nurture long-term relationships with the customers.
- Excellent written and communication skills in English.
- Self-motivated and proactive in technical and support approach.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
- Driving license is essential
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Customer Support
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-North Asia-Korea
Req ID: SCI002384