Danaher Corporation Key Account Manager - OEM - All Poland in United States
Danaher Company Description
Videojet Technologies, Inc. is the global leader in the manufacturing of coding, printing and marking products. This high technology product prints variable information, such as expiration dates on grocery products, packaged goods, pharmaceuticals or catalogues. As the market share leader, we have operations in over 30 countries with 2600 employees worldwide. A wholly owned subsidiary of Danaher Corporation (www.danaher.com), Videojet is the core of the $800 million Product Identification Platform. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused and growth-oriented, guided by the phenomenally successful Danaher Business System. Working at Videojet, gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “stretch” opportunities.
Key Account Manager – OEM – All Poland
Based in any part of Poland to cover whole of Poland
Highly Competitive Salary Excellent Benefits Career Enhancement
Reporting to Sales Director
An exciting opportunity is now available within our ambitious market leading business based in Poland. We are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager for the OEM market, who is commercial savvy, driven and inspirational, to work hand in hand with our Sales Director and Country Manager to help drive success in this region,playing an essential role in enabling this business to gain market share from the competitors and achieve strong sales growth. This is a newly created position for Poland with scope to set the stage, shape the future and showcase your creative solutions.
The Key Account Manager - OEM will provide all necessary leadership and operational management to achieve market share and sales growth targets whilst improving profitability.
- Promoting the value of Videojet coding, marking and imaging products and services to customers across Poland with the goal of maximizing sales revenue growth and market penetration.
- Developing and sharing customer and market trends and competitive intelligence with counterparts (marketing, research, technical service, customer service, supply chain, etc.) to promote increased market knowledge and capitalize on potential opportunities to increase revenue and/or profitability.
- Developing appropriate sales volume, pricing and standard margin forecasts and can capitalize on/compensate for market changes via price changes or share gain.
- Building strong, long-term customer relationships, based on value, that will help contribute to Videojet's continued industry leadership position and strong financial performance.
- Conducting revenue generating activities across Poland in a sustainable, resource efficient way to showcase competitive advantage for Videojet vs its competitors.
- Prioritizing opportunities for equipment sales growth and the specific actions required to capture them.
- Improving sales efficiency and effectiveness through the rigorous use of sales tools ("sales funnels", "ROI based selling").
- Training and keeping relationship with customers’ PM and Sales Managers.
What are we looking for in you?
- Of course, if you come from the coding and marking industry in an OEM environment, that would be a major benefit, however, we will also look at transferable skills from other industries selling an integrated solution.
- It goes without saying, your relationship management skills with be best in class, at all levels.
- You will evidence a technical background, again, not necessarily in Coding and Marking, albeit preference will be given to Coding and Marking experts!
- You will demonstrate excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills, again at all levels.
- Showing results driven experience with a strong sense of personal accountability.
- Ability to travel across Poland and beyond (including occasional travels abroad).
- Ability to think and plan strategically.
- Ability to work autonomously and efficiently to meet stretch deadlines.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office and CRM tools (Sales Force)
- Candidate will require Polish fluency and business English skillsas a minimum
What’s in it for you?
This is an excellent position for candidates that are really looking for a role with difference and one in which they can really make a mark. This role is a succession planning role into more senior positions with Videojet and the Danaher Corporation, so with evidence of capacity to develop, your future is in your control!
Videojet Technologies, as part of the Danaher Group, offers a wide selection of bespoke benefits dependent on your location, along with a competitive compensation package, and career development that is second to none. With industry leading training and development available to you, you are sure to have a highly rewarding and mutually beneficial, long term career with Videojet Technologies, as well as the wider Danaher Corporation.
Our goal is to continuously improve and sustain an inclusive culture in which diversity provides deeper customer insights and creates a competitive advantage in the markets we serve. By attracting, developing, and engaging the best team of diverse, empowered associates, we help realize life's potential for ourselves, our customers and our shareholders.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Videojet Technologies
Job Function: Business Development & Strategy
Primary Location: EMEA-Eastern Europe-Poland-Masovian-Warsaw
Req ID: VID004514