Danaher Corporation Marketing Associate in United States
Danaher Company Description
XOS is a leading manufacturer of application-specific X-ray analyzers, offering elemental analysis solutions that improve public safety and customer efficiency in industries like petroleum, consumer products, and environmental compliance. For petroleum applications, XOS offers portable, lab, and process analyzers with unrivalled precision at the push of a button. XOS also offers High Definition XRF (HDXRF®) analyzers for the detection of toxic elements in consumer products, such as toys and apparel and areas of environmental regulation, like soil and water. XOS’s advanced optics and OEM sub-systems can increase precision, speed, and spatial resolution, while decreasing the size, complexity, and cost of the instrument. XOS: Better Analysis Counts.
The Marketing Associate will support all functions of the marketing department. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, this individual will provide marketing support across a multitude of areas including, content creation, data analytics, story development, vendor management and digital lead generation. An ideal candidate will need to be able to explore data, process it, and think deeply about how to communicate findings to management. This role will require learning agility to take on a multitude of marketing tasks, excellent English language skills, MS Office experience, enthusiasm, creativity, and an entrepreneurial mindset.
• Develop quantitative analyses, build dashboards, and support both recurring and ad hoc reporting to provide insight into performance of marketing channels and identify opportunities for improvement
• Provide support for SEO and Google Adwords campaigns
• Develop content to be utilized in lead creation, building brand equity, and supporting the sales team
• Execute company’s scheduled social media posts and reports
• Managed projects with outside vendors and parent company (Danaher) central marketing
• Provide support in creation of collateral, including; proofreading, power point slide creation, writing ad copy, creative storytelling, etc.
• Learn marketing tools associated with marketing communication, marketing automation and digital tactics, and work into owning pieces of these functions.
X-Ray Optical Systems (XOS) is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Critical Success Factors:
• Ability to turn data into insights
• Innovative personality who is always looking for ways to improve and new approaches
• Effective prioritization, capability to act with speed and agility
• Excellent time management and organization skills
• Willingness to go above-and-beyond to support customers and meet XOS growth expectations
• Consistently bring energy and purpose to the workplace every day
• Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Excellent written communication skills
• Experience in slide creation to deliver a succinct message
• Basic understanding of digital marketing including SEO and PPC
• Experience with Twitter and LinkedIn
• Proven track record of driving execution and delivering results
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Must be consummate team player with strong interpersonal skills
• 1-4 years of experience in marketing, data analysis or product management role
• Experience with tools like Google Analytics and Adwords
• Experience with data-mining, analyzing, interpreting, and reporting
• Knowledge of Adobe programs a plus
• Experience proofreading marketing copy
• Experience with SalesForce CRM
• Experience with marketing automation software (Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua)
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or business is required.
• 5-10% domestic
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science and technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life around the world. Our family of world class brands have unparalleled leadership positions in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including health care, environmental and communications. We are a globally diverse team of 66,000 associates united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our ultimate competitive advantage. In 2013, we generated $19.7 billion in revenue and our market capitalization exceeded $52 billion. We are ranked #152 on the Fortune 500 and, during the past 20 years, our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 Index by nearly 2,800 percent.
Organization: X-Ray Optical Systems (XOS)
Job Function: Marketing
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States
Req ID: X-R000965