Danaher Corporation Sales Account Manager (f/m/d) area Nürnberg, Würzburg in United States
Danaher Company Description
Leica Biosystems is a global leader in workflow solutions and automation. As the only company to own the workflow from biopsy to diagnosis, we are uniquely positioned to break down the barriers between each of these steps. Our mission of “Advancing Cancer Diagnostics, Improving Lives” is at the heart of our corporate culture. Our easy-to-use and consistently reliable offerings help improve workflow efficiency and diagnostic confidence. The company is represented in over 100 countries. It has manufacturing facilities in 9 countries, sales and service organizations in 19 countries, and an international network of dealers. The company is headquartered in Nussloch, Germany. VisitLeicaBiosystems.com for more information.
This role is a critical position responsible for generating revenue and market share for LBS products and services from customers in a defined territory of responsibility.
Actively manage existing Leica Accounts in order to achieve maximum customer satisfaction and maximize sales potential across the targeted portfolio
Develop account-based sales plans and strategies to increase market penetration within the territory, based on a deep understanding of customer and end user needs.
* P romote the full Leica Biosystems product and services portfolio through customer visit & relationship building
* Proactively manage existing sales pipelines through to a successful close * Research, target, identify and generate new pipelines and opportunities in line with LBS strategic goals * Manage and update pipeline data in provided CRM tools * Provide timely and accurate forecast for orders and sales and contribute to daily management as required * Initiate and coordinate demos and customer presentations of instruments and systems as required * Be the single point of account contact for ongoing customer satisfaction related issues * Follows through quotations, tenders and sales proposals * Supply information on market share, competitor activities, trends and market developments in geographic region * Put in place initiatives to improve processes and to measure the results * Participate in exhibitions, customer meetings and other events to support Leica brands and products
- Relevant and demonstrable sales/account management experience with a clinical and/or life science environment
- Proven record of successful selling of similar products through excellent closing skills
- Ability to drive business success through managing customer needs, demonstrating consistent and impressive drive to bring change in support of growth over a period of time.
- Working with integrity and leads by example with compliance
- Strong communication skills – sound business acumen
- Language requirement: local language at native or fluent level plus English at proficient level
- Build constructive and effective relationships both inside and outside the organization
- Ability to evaluate customer needs and selectively ‘sell’ solutions
- Proven ability to lead change in support of a better customer experience
- Drives for results
- Listens and respondsto customer needs
- Consistently uses sound judgments
- Cultivates and enables breakthrough thinking to drive growth
- Moves strategy to actionEncourages balanced risk taking to advance innovation
** To Apply:
Leica Biosystems is committed to attracting and retaining the most highly qualified candidates available. We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities. As a Leica Biosystems employee you will be consistently challenged to deliver your best.
If you are ready for this challenge, submit your resume for consideration. http://www.leicabiosystems.com/about/careers/
Be sure to follow Leica Biosystems on LinkedIn!
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Leica Biosystems
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Germany
Req ID: SEL001538