Danaher Corporation Sales Representative Ormco Tijuana in United States
Danaher Company Description
Since 1960, Ormco, one of the many successful companies owned by Danaher Corporation, has been developing, manufacturing, and marketing a broad line of orthodontic appliances and related products for sale in the U.S. and abroad. Ormco provides orthodontists with brackets, wires, adhesives, and ancillary supplies used through the course of treatment.
Ormco believes the direct contact of its sales force with orthodontists facilitates the identification and verification of market trends and new product opportunities. Ormco works closely with orthodontists to improve existing products and develop new products primarily through its Champion programs in which selected orthodontists assist Ormco in designing, developing and ultimately educating users on new product and technique innovations.
We are looking for great talent, forfutureopportunities. This is an evergreen / pipeline position, to help us proactively identify potential candidates forfutureopenings.
Plan, prepare and implement activities that contribute to the marketing of products in his territory, which help to contribute to the growth of sales, profitability and market share of the product portfolio. Through a process of verification and prospecting clients.
• Implement activities to develop customer satisfaction and long-term loyalty
• Keep updated in the Ormco product catalog requesting training of new products
• Contribute to the development of the Brand, by providing technical advice and training related to the product. Design and continuous improvement of implementation processes for the development of this activity.
• Contribute to the planning and implementation, together with the Sales Management, of promotional events; looking for the right channels to convene.
• Follow up of bidding processes: Administrative and enforcement process that corresponds.
• Perform the pre-sale of the product, identifying potential customers and guaranteeing knowledge of the product.
• Lifting orders and making quotes, monitoring the order, until the reception of the product to the client, and giving advice and continuous training from the trial period until the release.
• Maintain the levels of distribution of the products or services of the company, when applicable.
• Coordinate the pre, during and after sales service, as well as monitoring the supply to customers.
• Analysis of the competition for each region to identify Opportunities and threats.
• Develop and execute effective strategies for market growth.
• In coordination with marketing development of events, clinical tables, congresses.
• Active participation in AMIC
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: Latin America-Latin America-Mexico
Req ID: ORM001368