Danaher Corporation Sales Specialist - Advanced Staining_France in United States
Danaher Company Description
Leica Biosystems is a global leader in workflow solutions and automation. As the only company to own the workflow from biopsy to diagnosis, we are uniquely positioned to break down the barriers between each of these steps. Our mission of “Advancing Cancer Diagnostics, Improving Lives” is at the heart of our corporate culture. Our easy-to-use and consistently reliable offerings help improve workflow efficiency and diagnostic confidence. The company is represented in over 100 countries. It has manufacturing facilities in 9 countries, sales and service organizations in 19 countries, and an international network of dealers. The company is headquartered in Nussloch, Germany. VisitLeicaBiosystems.com for more information.
To effectively lead the growth of the regional Advanced Staining business. To drive revenue and market share gains through our direct commercial channels. Ensure the development of clear strategies. Own and lead the regional activity to win business fromnew competitor accounts . Actively lead the region’s implementation in the field.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Execute the regional Advanced Staining business strategy - with specific focus to win competitive accounts
- Own and manage at the regional level the Advanced Staining sales opportunities in large and medium size competitive accounts
- Partner continuously with the AM, FSS, RSM and RMDMs to ensure consistent above-market growth
- Interact with associates on sales strategies and skills for the Advanced Staining product lines (antibodies, ISH, Instruments and ancillaries)
- Research and develop new opportunities to increase Leica Biosystems market share
- Understanding of diagnosis method (routine and specials stains, IHC, ISH)
- Own the tender replies to competitive accounts
- Increase and sustain Kreatech and Novocastra pedigree in competitive pathology laboratories
- Able to communicate Vision 24 impact to customers and represent winning characteristics of Leica vs competitors
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Leica Biosystems
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-France
Req ID: SEL001170