Danaher Corporation Senior Global Key Account Manager, Biopharma in United States
Danaher Company Description
SCIEX – An operating company within Danaher’s Life Sciences platform
SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in by enabling scientists and laboratory analysts to find answers to the complex analytical challenges they face. Our leadership in LC-MS and CE-MS have made us a trusted partner globally to those who are focused on basic research, drug discovery, food and environmental testing, forensic toxicology, clinical research and diagnostics. With over 40 years of innovation, we continue to redefine what is achievable in routine and complex analysis.
We are seeking smart, team-oriented people who have purpose and are committed to helping us deliver Answers for Science. Knowledge for Life. ™ Our global team, located on every continent, is our greatest strength, bringing diverse perspectives and breakthrough thinking. With the power of the Danaher Business System behind us, it’s our people who have made us the industry leader. Come join our winning team. Visit us at www.sciex.com.
Sciex offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives.
Sciex is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Join our winning team and Follow us on LinkedIn!
- Driving high-level collaborations with major biopharma companies
- Managing relationships and coordinating commercial efforts globally
- Driving business growth and improving commercial execution
- Providing cross-functional leadership, e.g. with R&D, customer support and service
Customer Relationship Management:
- Manage relationship with identified Global Biopharma Accounts
- Develop, refresh and execute on a strategic and annual key account strategy for Sciex
- Map Key Accounts for KOLs, functional groups, networks, purchasing, senior management and establish communication and follow up programs for each
- Develop and update Sciex market share by account including install base, annual purchases and key competitive programs
Sales Process and Business Growth:
- Create strong links to and collaborate with global Sales and Support teams, including regional Market Development Managers to drive biopharma revenue by through improving visibility, greater customer intimacy and improved win-rates.
- Leverage install bases and relationships across products within Sciex as well as across other Danaher operating companies.
- Own and drive new product introduction at Key accounts
- Own and drive pricing and contracts coordination where relevant
- Engage and advocate through the organization on behalf of the customer as required to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Drive collaborations and customer-specific product development initiatives through various internal departments including Legal, R&D, Strategic Marketing, Service and Customer Support
- Collaborate with other functional and business leaders to ensure adequate Voice of the Customer penetrates strategic planning at the global, regional, product and business unit levels
- Understand Customer strategies and align Sciex strategy. E.g. Identify key market and customer drivers for Sciex to focus and invest in
- Develop senior/strategic technical and commercial collaborations with key accounts
- Source key contacts at target BioPharma Accounts to identify and build strategic collaborations for technical, application and commercial relationships
* Bachelor’s degree in scientific discipline * Substantial experience in the Life Science Research, Large Capital Equipment and or Services (I.e. SW systems, IT Computer systems…) * Sales experience: Substantial experience in Capital Equipment, High end Services or IT sales management * Substantial experience in key account management for multinationals * Experience in leveraging market-leading CRM tools to improve sales force efficiency and improve insight on customers wins & losses * Pharmaceutical and global experience required, preferably in life science / biologics. _Personal Characteristics:_ * Strategic orientation: The successful candidate will have a strategic and broad approach and will have proven his/her ability to establish strategy and to translate it into an effective, long-term action plan. He/she will have a track record of anticipating potential problems through effective analysis and proactively seeking solutions. * Collaboration/relationship building: The successful candidate will be assertive, with a professional approach and have demonstrated the ability to build effective working relationships and influence upward. He/she will be someone who builds trust and possesses a high level of integrity. * Critical thinking/problem solving: The successful candidate will have demonstrated the ability to take effective action to understand and resolve problems and to move rapidly to resolution. We seek a professional who prioritizes critical issues and is driven by results. * Results Orientation:Drive to achieve results and goals in the short and long term. * Sense of Urgency: Ability to push high priority projects through in a fast-paced environment. * Adaptive to change:Ability to adapt to work effectively in an environment of change, uncertainty, and ambiguity. Must be able to make pragmatic decisions in a timely fashion. * Analytical and fact-based, but able to draw on knowledge and experience. Creative and independent thinker. Open minded. * Continuous Improvement mind set * Ability to travel, including valid driving license *LI-HS1
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Germany-Hessen-Frankfurt
Req ID: SCI002454