Danaher Corporation Service Engineer in United States
Danaher Company Description
At Beckman Coulter, we are dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory. For more than 80 years, we have been a trusted partner for laboratory professionals, helping to advance scientific research and patient care. We do challenging work on a global scale, and are invested in growing our associates’ careers. We embrace continuous improvement, and are passionate about moving science and healthcare forward.
We have a vital role at Beckman Coulter: our focus on innovation, reliability and efficiency has led us to become the partner of choice for clinical, research and industrial customers all over the world.
Beckman Coulter is a Danaher company, operating in two industries: Diagnostics and Life Sciences.
The Service Engineer provides high quality service to ensure customer satisfaction; primary field service support in SEA; technical support to service engineers and inter-departmental parties. Further objectives include carrying out various service tasks and assignments and ultimately assist the team in increasing service income and reducing costs
- Deliver quality service to meet with internal KPI requirements
- Attend service calls to carry out instrument installation, corrective maintenance, preventative maintenance, modifications, upgrades, inspections, safety tests, check-ups, and various field service related activities
- Attend urgent service calls to maintain the operation of critical accounts during office and after office hours
- Prepare and submit field service reports, expense report, on-duty reports, and various service related reports
- Inform service admin of the daily service calls and task arrangements for effective manpower management
- Manage on-hand inventories at a cost efficient level
- Monitor and track the on-hand inventory to achieve zero discrepancy
- Sell service contracts, parts and PM kits
- Use and maintain the tools and equipment according to quality requirements 10 Follow the quality and safety requirements while performing service tasks
- Work with coworkers as an efficient team
- Support other engineers in a proactive manner
- Handle escalated service calls and gather necessary resources and support to tackle it
- Provide service support to activities and events organized by inter-departmental parties
- Support new and/or additional product lines to cope with the development of the company
- Improve technical know-how and skill level in a proactive and continual way
- Respond and reply to customer enquiries
Education – Degree or equivalent in Electronic Engineering
Experience – At least 2 years experience in the same capacity in an international organization
Required Skill – Ability to troubleshoot, investigate and resolve standard technical problems that may arise. Respond to routine enquiries, prioritize service calls and tasks, escalate service calls and provide appropriate response and advice to customers when handling enquiries. Fluent in English.
Preferred Skills – Ability to communicate effectively with both customers and colleagues to ensure customer satisfaction and develop skills and knowledge of the organization’s products and services by working closely with experienced engineers
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Job Function: Customer Support
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-Southeast Asia-Singapore
Req ID: BEC010644