Danaher Corporation Software Engineer in Wals, Austria
Danaher Company Description
Molecular Devices, LLC creates innovative, high-quality bioanalysis solutions that increase our customers’ productivity. By joining Molecular Devices, you will work with best-in-class people who share a common purpose, to be our customers' first choice for systems, consumables, software, and support that advance both basic and applied life science discovery. Our core values are critical elements of our past and future success -- The best team wins. Customers talk, we listen. Continuous improvement is our way of life. Leading edge innovation defines our future. We compete for our shareholders.
Molecular Devices offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits. We think you'll like what you see.
Molecular Devices is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn!
* Design, implement and debug changes to new and existing software applications * Share in code and design reviews with agile team * Create unit tests for software components * Collaborate with customer team to translate customer requirements to project requirements * Work with software testers or technical support to reproduce and debug issues in existing products * Create user-friendly interfaces and workflows * Occasional customer / site visits & training
* BS in computer science, or equivalent * 2 years experience in a professional software engineering group * Proficiency with C#, .NET and WPF * Experience working successfully in a team environment * Ability to communicate clearly and help the team succeed * Results oriented – has track record for delivering results, takes ownership and is accountable
- Proficiency in source control, Visual Studio, unit test environment, continuous build systems
- Experience with project management systems such as Jira or TFS
- Experience working on an agile team
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Molecular Devices
Job Function: Engineering
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Austria-5-Wals
Req ID: MOL002131