Danaher Corporation Sales Representative Poland in Warsaw, Poland
Danaher Company Description
Nobel Biocare is a world leader in the field of innovative implant-based dental restorations – from single-tooth to fully edentulous indications. Nobel Biocare offers you a great place to work by giving you the opportunity to grow and be recognized for your effort and achievements.
We are looking for a Sales Rep in Warsaw - Poland:
*Reports to: *Country Manager
Purpose: * Identifies client business needs and develops solutions and proposals to meet those needs. * Builds strong client relationships and strives for customer satisfaction in all interactions. * Anticipates client concerns and roadblocks and overcomes obstacles that might delay client decisions. * Develops and implements strategies to increase sales revenue in the full range of the company’s products.
The primary accountabilities of the Sales Representative position are:
- Meet or exceed predetermined revenue objectives by cultivating sales growth opportunities in existing and new accounts.
- Develop long-term relationships with key contacts in assigned accounts.
- Implement account management activities to increase penetration and expansion in assigned client organizations.
- Implement account management activities to build customer satisfaction and long-term customer loyalty.
- Implement specific marketing activities to acquire targeted prospects.
- Partner with sales and technical support consultants to create best client-focused solutions and ensure effective implementations.
- Keep current with our product release information, including sales materials, product features, and competitive information.
- Effectively demonstrate and present the company’s suite of products to customer audiences of various sizes.
- Through effective negotiation and consultative selling, achieve win-win results with clients that will provide the basis for strong relationships.
- Proactively manage and sell larger contracts to current clients as appropriate.
*Knowledge, skills & experience: * * Professional with greater openness to learning, knowledge and to flex her/his methodologies * Driving licence * Undergraduate degree or the equivalent educational level in business or related field * Experience in a similar role is of advantage, but not a must * Languages: Polish native, good knowledge of English * Basic to intermadiate computer skills; accustomed to work with CRM. * Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
For agencies: please, note that we only accept direct applications. Submission of candidates from unsolicited third parties does not create any implied obligation on the part of Nobel Biocare/ Danaher Corporation.
Organization: Nobel Biocare
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: EMEA-Eastern Europe-Poland-MZ-Warsaw
Req ID: NOB002240