Danaher Corporation Talent Acquisition Coordinator in Washington, District Of Columbia
Danaher Company Description
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Executive Talent Acquisition team by coordinating the logistics involved in the senior leader recruitment process. The Coordinator will interact with Executive Recruiters, Hiring Managers, Human Resource and Talent Acquisition Leaders and potential candidates to ensure that the hiring process runs smoothly and will ensure excellent candidate experience.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Coordinates all aspects of the candidate interview process, to include interview scheduling, online assessment administration, domestic and international travel arrangements, conference room and meeting location reservations, and formal agenda creation
• Coordinates the internal hiring team logistics to include weekly status calls, interview debrief calls, pre- and post-assessment calls, and cultivates relationships with hiring team admins, coordinators and various other OpCo associates to facilitate collaboration throughout the hiring process
• Partners with Danaher’s candidate assessment firms to schedule and coordinate candidate’s assessments
• Prepares and reconciles candidate travel expense reports
• Works with the recruiters to ensure all candidate information is entered into the CRM System
• Develops and modifies new and existing PowerPoint presentations, correspondence and spreadsheets
• Maintains weekly and monthly team reports to track quarterly and yearly priorities and goals
• Performs general office duties; maintains files, orders supplies, and coordinates meetings
• Completes all other position related duties as assigned or requested
The ideal candidate must have had experience providing excellent attention to detail, a demonstrated ability to anticipate the needs of others and exceptional written and oral communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred
• HR, Recruitment Administration, or Member Relations experience preferred
• Proven track record of performance, results, customer-focus and positive, “can-do” attitude
• Polished and professional demeanor and communication style, both oral and written, as this role is an extension of Danaher’s Executive Talent Acquisition Team
• Previous database or ATS system experience required
• Experience in supporting complex organizations
• Ability to work independently, prioritize and manage multiple projects / tasks on a regular basis
• Demonstrated ability to partner with other administrative professionals in order to manage competing needs and schedules
• Must be proficient in spreadsheet, presentation, and mail software such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint
• Strong problem solving skills and reasoning to quickly follow up and solve administrative issues
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and unquestionable integrity
• Ability to learn the executive recruiters’ primary business objectives, and through this understanding, anticipate administrative needs of the executive recruiters
Position will entail minimal travel requirements.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check. Danaher is an equal opportunity employer. Danaher does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability (if the individual can perform the essential functions of the position with reasonable accommodation), pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran's status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Human Resources
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-DC-Washington
Req ID: COR001088