Danaher Corporation Breast Care Specialist (Clinical Sales) - Washington D.C. in Washington
Danaher Company Description
In December 2014, Devicor® Medical Products, Inc. was acquired by Leica Biosystems, part of the Danaher family of companies. Leica Biosystems is the global leader in anatomic pathology solutions and automation, striving to advance cancer diagnostics to improve patients’ lives. The combination of the two companies uniquely positions us to develop integrated patient-to-pathology solutions for the diagnosis of cancer.
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, the Mammotome brand is sold in over 50 different countries throughout the world. Mammotome remains committed to its heritage of advancing technology for early detection of breast cancer, providing support and education for clinicians worldwide, and offering breast care information for patients.
Devicor Medical Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check.
How can you be a part of advancing cancer diagnostics?
Breast Care Specialists are enabling clinicians to diagnose early stage breast cancer and breast disease through minimally invasive procedures and enhance clinical outcomes and the lives of women. You will provide them with competitive products, while demonstrating beneficial services to develop, expand and convert customers.
How will you develop your territory?
- First you will create well-developed business plans.
- You will utilize SFDC to maintain up to date contacts, opportunities, targets, and outcomes.
- We collaborate with Capital Sales Specialists to identify capital opportunities.
- Identify, qualify and cultivate new sales opportunities and effectively manage leads generated by the Company.
- Responsible for performing effective region penetration coverage and account identification to drive sales and increase the customer base for Devicor’s line of products.
- Installs and provides effective in-service training on products as required or appropriate.
- Pre-plans sales calls and maintains efficient time management skills to ensure maximum customer contact and high levels of customer service.
- Use white papers and clinical/product terminology and knowledge to support cases and convert competitive accounts.
- Translates clinical benefits of products to economic value to the health care provider and is comfortable with financial based selling tools.
- Provides presentations and demonstrations to the customer on application and use of Devicor’s products using effective communication and sales techniques.
- Educates the customer about the indications, contraindications and safety of Devicor’s products and how products drive revenue for the customer.
- BA/BS is required.
Minimum of 4 years B2B sales experience or a minimum of 2 years medical device sales experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
Results and performance driven.
- Demonstrates necessary eagerness to acquire necessary technical knowledge, skills and judgment to serve customer needs and accomplish goals.
- Efficiently uses company resources such as time, money, materials and people. Demonstrates awareness of goals of other organizational units and makes requests or decisions in support of this awareness.
- Communicates effectively at all levels of the organization. Expresses ideas clearly and simply both verbally and in writing. Promotes timely, ongoing flow of information to others. Communicates and listens effectively in order to develop and maintain key business relationships.
- Ability to work with co-workers and customers, both internal and external, of all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to present 1:1 or in group settings. Delivers a clear and compelling message tailored to the needs of the audience.
- Works well independently and exercise appropriate judgment under general direction.
- Uses rigorous logic to solve problems. Probes all sources for answers. Looks beyond the obvious. Enjoys solving tactical and process problems.
- Makes timely, sound decisions based on analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment. Utilizes a high degree of creativity and latitude. Relies on extensive experience and good judgment to ensure that expectations are met and that business objectives are achieved.
- Embraces and adapts to change and demonstrates a willingness to learn.
- Interacts with others in a way that gives them confidence in one’s intentions and those of the organization.
- Works collaboratively and cooperatively with many teams cross-functionally.
- Proficient computer system based tools including Microsoft Office applications, presentation, e-mail, web browsers and spreadsheet software.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-Washington
Req ID: MAM000559