Danaher Corporation Commissioning Engineer in Westborough, Massachusetts
Danaher Company Description
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visitwww.pall.com/green.
Support all Column, Bioreactor and Mixer projects to ensure execution in accordance to Biotech PASS KPIs: according to specification, on time and within budget. This in close cooperation with other Pall entities.
Being invoved in pre-FAT and / or FAT phase. Responsible and accountable for smooth execution of installation, SAT & IVOV with minimal punch item lists and final project closure.
- Pre-FAT & FAT support for Columns, Bioreactors & Mixers
- Installation, SAT & IVOV execution for Columns, Bioreactors & Mixers, including follow up activities
- To work safely and to comply with the company’s health, safety and environmental (HSE) policies and procedures.
- Must be prepared to travel and work in unsociable hours when required (overtime, shift work, weekend & holiday work)
- Current driving license
- Valid Passport
- Travel on short notice, domestic and international
- May be required to work away from home for extended durations
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with customers and a multiculture environment.
- Past experience with chromatography technology and / or upstream equipment and / or mixing technology
- Knowledge in supporting pre-FAT and FAT as activities executed by others (joint team effort)
- Relevant technical apprenticeship in order to perform installation, SAT & IVOV of the Column, Bioreactor and / or Mixer in the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Detailed knowledge of apertures, fittings, valves, measuring devices and electrical installation.
- Cross trained in electrical / instrumentation / mechanical & automation aspects is essential
- Work independently as well as in the team, under time pressure, being on customer site
- Being able and capable to prepare offers to internal & external customers for needed support
- Working in multidisciplinary teams (manufacturing, quality, engineering, R&D, commercial, others) to investigate issues found as well as optimize products to prevent re-occurrence in the future
- Knowledge and understanding of high level automation aspects (controllers, alarms & warnings, reporting, Part 11 compliance, etc.)
- Work in a multinational and interdisciplinary team with a high degree of travelling
- Communicate effectively on technical / engineering issues internally as well as with the customer
- Computer skills in regards to general usage (Windows, Outlook, MS Office, etc)
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related technical discipline
- 3 years of experience in engineering and / or servicing or similar position within the pharmaceutical market.
Pall is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Engineering
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-MA-Westborough
Req ID: LIF003842