Danaher Corporation Quality Engineer in Westborough, Massachusetts
The role of PASS Quality Engineer will support the quality management system of PASS Westborough by ensuring Pall Corporate, Customer, and Regulatory requirements are being met through project execution and delivery of product. This includes management of quality performance targets including customer complaints and nonconformance investigations, and supplier management.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
· Assists Quality Manager in maintaining and improving the Quality Management System to ensure
product/solution quality and customer satisfaction by maintaining and improving related processes.
· Assists Quality Manager to ensure the PASS Quality Management System adheres to ISO 9001:20XX
· Assist Quality Manager in developing internal and external audit schedules. Responsible for auditing external
suppliers and managing subsequent audit records.
· Supports Quality Manager in auditing internal processes/functional areas.
· Support Global Supplier Quality Manager for maintaining supplier performance data regionally.
· Assist Quality Manager in customer audits and follow up actions.
· Supports Quality Manager in the development and continuous improvement of quality processes and
· Supports procurement in supplier selection and is approval authority for quality aspects.
· Manages POR and CAPA systems and processes for PASS Westborough.
· Supports Quality Manager in monitoring, managing and provide organizational KPI performance on a monthly
basis to ensure business continuity on a high-quality level, when required.
· Partners with engineering to correct non-conformances and/or recommend process changes to
meet quality system objectives/requirements. Has ownership over non-conformance process within QMS.
· Support Project Management through project document development.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering discipline
· Minimum 1-3 years of experience preferred in Quality role · Supplier management experience including selection, auditing, approval, and monitoring. · Internal and external QMS audit experience. · Experience with QMS documentation, CAPA and audit documentation tools.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) .