Danaher Corporation Sales Project Manager in Westborough, Massachusetts
Danaher Company Description
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visitwww.pall.com/green.
With our focus on solutions, we maximize product integrity and enhance process efficiency for our biopharmaceutical customers. For our site in Westborough, Massachusetts, we are looking for a Sales Project Manager.
In the exciting role of Sales Project Manager, you will be a hands-on Project Manager coordinating various customer projects. You will have the chance to take ownership of a project from A-Z, leveraging your talents and capabilities to drive business in this rapidly growing biotechnology market. The Project Manager reports to the head of project management.
For more details about the Pall products (STR, iCELLis, LevMixer, Presto, Biocontainers)
- Coordinate feasibility analysis of bespoke product manufacturing projects.
- Provide sales price calculations and technical support for quotation building.
- Direct multidisciplinary project teams, representing the relevant functions throughout the organization – including Sales, Product Engineering, Applications Engineering, Manufacturing, QA/QC, Procurement.
- Regulatory and any other disciplines deemed necessary to ensure a successful delivery of the bespoke product.
- Keep external sales people and our customers informed of the progress of the project from initiation to completion.
- Ensure delivery of the project, on time, on budget and to the quality standards expected by our customers.
- Oversee the custom product manufacturing projects and maintain project plans.
- Hold project team members accountable for meeting their time lines.
- Answer technical questions from customers and the sales team about Pall‘s Single Use product line.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, ability to deliver stellar reporting.
- Strong team player with self-starting mentality.
- Strong people skills, with distinctive ability to motivate and influence people without authority or a direct reporting relationship.
- Excellent organization of time and ability to prioritize to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to develop relationships with customers and within Pall Life Sciences.
- Strive for continuous improvement.
- Master's Degree in Engineering, Biotechnology or equivalent experience.
- 3 years of experience in product development or project engineering.
- 3 years of broad technical knowledge, superb organizational skills to lead, coordinate and execute complicated projects.
- 3 years of proficiency in MS Office, experience with automation systems, ERP, CRM database, CAD design packages.
- Understanding of Biotech Processes and Knowledge of the Biotech market Knowledge of other languages
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-MA-Westborough
Req ID: LIF003651