Danaher Corporation Technical Support Engineer in Westborough, Massachusetts
Danaher Company Description
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visitwww.pall.com/green.
• Provide technical support for PASS projects during execution of SFAT, PFAT, FAT and SAT.
• Support the Project Plan, Project Managers and customers during execution of SFAT, PFAT, FAT and SAT with instrumentation, electrical and mechanical assistance.
• Provide troubleshooting assistance and root cause analysis during FAT and SAT.
• Oversee electrical, mechanical and software contractors working on skids in PASS area.
• Ensure safe behavior of personnel working in FAT area and workshop and manage chemical inventory.
• Support SFAT and the download/upload of software to PLC systems (Rockwell & Wonderware).
• Ensure for all test equipment being used during FAT/SAT is calibrated and certification documents are available.
• Provide field support when needed for SAT.
• Provide technical training for Field Service Engineers and PE/PM’s.
• Provide test documents for TOP binders.
Skills and Knowledge:
• Familiarity with software such as Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, SAP, CAD and Lotus Notes
• Ability to understand Component Lists, Electrical Schematics, P&ID’s (Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams), Fabrication Drawings, Piping Isometrics and General Arrangement Drawings.
• Ability to work with a technical staff and customers with varying experience levels.
• Ability to operate in an environment with strict timelines in a matrixed, project based organization.
• BS degree in a scientific or engineering discipline. A combination of education, training and experience may be considered in lieu of this degree.
• 2 years of experience working in a cGMP environment.
• Calibration Software knowledge.
• Knowledge of GMP’s, GAMP, Validation, IQ/OQ Commissioning, SAT, FAT, SOP, SOI, FDA, OSHA.
• PLC Software & Hardware Troubleshooting.
• Experience with AS-I, Profibus, Device Net and Hart Communication Protocols.
• Working knowledge of Rockwell, Wonderware and other programs.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Engineering
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-MA-Westborough
Req ID: PAS000127