Danaher Corporation Core Histology Regional Market Development Manager Dach in Wetzlar, Germany
Danaher Company Description
Leica Biosystems is a global leader in workflow solutions and automation. As the only company to own the workflow from biopsy to diagnosis, we are uniquely positioned to break down the barriers between each of these steps. Our mission of “Advancing Cancer Diagnostics, Improving Lives” is at the heart of our corporate culture. Our easy-to-use and consistently reliable offerings help improve workflow efficiency and diagnostic confidence. The company is represented in over 100 countries. It has manufacturing facilities in 9 countries, sales and service organizations in 19 countries, and an international network of dealers. The company is headquartered in Nussloch, Germany. VisitLeicaBiosystems.com for more information.
To effectively lead the country Core Histology business in the context of the regional account management structure to achieve its revenue and market share gain targets.
Develop clear strategies to drive and win business from existing, new and competitor accounts and actively support their implementation in the field.
- Own annual country Core Histology revenue growth targets and longer term strategic growth target development
- Research and develop a deep knowledge of the market, key competitors and other products in the field
- Establish and implement KPIs for measuring business success in line with strategic goals of the business for the year and longer term//
- Support regional sales teams to ensure focus on accuracy of forecasting and funnel management for the product line//
- Establish and maintain key customer relationships in the territory, focusing on establishing centres of excellence and reference sites for the Core Histo portfolio in the country
- Evaluate product sales trends in comparison with competitive products – work with the EMEA CH MDM to develop plans to support the regional sales teams
- Set priorities and drive product promotion and special selling efforts as appropriate to optimize results
- Support training to sales organization for new product launches or product upgrades and drive launch execution and excellence
- Follow and refine MDM RACI based on continuous improvement and evolution of the organization **//__
Healthcare industry: knowledge of technologies, processes and selling/purchasing with the hospital environment, competitor and market awareness, especially in the field of histopathology.
Financial acumen: budgets, forecasting, providing quotations, responding to tenders and managing priorities to meet revenue targets.
In-depth understanding of the requirements and the importance to follow procedures and process as this is a highly regulated sector by the FDA and other governmental bodies.
Commercial awareness: deep understanding of capital sales, rental reagent sales and leasing agreements
Sales and/or marketing background with a proven record of delivering sustained double-digit revenue growth and strong market share gains
Builds effective relationships both inside and outside the organization – ability to work effectively in a matrix structure and be accountable for delivering business results without direct reports
Local Language plus fluent English
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Leica Biosystems
Job Function: Marketing
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Germany-Hessen-Wetzlar
Req ID: ADV000924