Danaher Corporation Digital Marketing Specialist (f/m) in Wetzlar, Germany
Danaher Company Description
Leica Microsystems is a world leader in microscopes and scientific instruments. Founded as a family business in the nineteenth century, the company’s history was marked by unparalleled innovation on its way to becoming a global enterprise.
Its historically close cooperation with the scientific community is the key to Leica Microsystems’ tradition of innovation, which draws on users’ ideas and creates solutions tailored to their requirements. At the global level, Leica Microsystems is organized in three divisions, all of which are among the leaders in their respective fields: the Life Science Division, Industry Division, and Medical Division.
Leica Microsystems has six manufacturing facilities in five countries, with sales and service organizations in 20 countries. The company is headquartered in Wetzlar, Germany.
We are looking for an experienced digital marketing professional to join the Europe Middle East Africa Marketing Team. You will play a pivotal role working cross-functionally on the design of lead generation campaigns and optimizing our use of Digital Marketing channels with a view to grow revenues. You will also be monitoring, evaluating and providing recommendations to improve our campaigns.
What you will be doing and will be involved with:
- Designing automated marketing campaigns in cooperation with Marketing Managers for target customer groups
- Owning campaigns from end to end - manage the daily set-up of one-time and automated email campaigns including creating and editing email templates, manage targeting and segmentation, scheduling, editing and deployment to drive program adoption
- Working with our Global Digital team to create/update HTML emails, online webpages, responsive templates and forms.
- Leveraging our Marketing Automation system (Marketo) and CRM (Salesforce) to manage email campaigns, generate and nurture leads
- Tracking, measuring campaign performances and driving insights for optimization of opportunities
- Working with Marketing, Sales and Business development to assist in building and running pipeline generating campaigns (email nurtures, events, account-based marketing, webinars, etc.) that drive growth of the business
- Defining, setting up and optimizing Standard Operating Procedures for Digital Marketing activities (e.g. emailing, webinars, PPC…)
- Monitoring and optimizing the data quality of a CRM database to improve Marketing segmentation and targeting
- Trying and testing new ideas, including setting up pilot projects, accomplishing test runs and implementation of new processes
- Disseminating knowledge and experience in Marketing Automation, Customer Segmentation, Digital Marketing across the EMEA Marketing and Sales teams
- Track email best practices, monitor industry trends, and make recommendations
What you bring:
- A Business degree with a focus on Marketing
- 3-5 years of experience in Digital Marketing in a B2B environment and/or Marketing communication agency
- Experience in diverse territories like UK, Germany, France, Spain as well as Russia, Middle East etc.
- A strong knowledge of Automation tools (Pardot, Marketo etc)
- Experience with CRM databases, preferably Salesforce.com
- Knowledge Digital Marketing tools like Adwords, Social media and Web analytics etc
- A creative and enthusiastic mind
- Fluency in English and German or French
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Leica Microsystems
Job Function: Marketing
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Germany-Hessen-Wetzlar
Req ID: MAR000300