Danaher Corporation Marketing Manager Microscopy, EMEA (m/f) in Wetzlar, Germany
Danaher Company Description
Leica Microsystems is a world leader in microscopes and scientific instruments. Founded as a family business in the nineteenth century, the company’s history was marked by unparalleled innovation on its way to becoming a global enterprise.
Its historically close cooperation with the scientific community is the key to Leica Microsystems’ tradition of innovation, which draws on users’ ideas and creates solutions tailored to their requirements. At the global level, Leica Microsystems is organized in three divisions, all of which are among the leaders in their respective fields: the Life Science Division, Industry Division, and Medical Division.
Leica Microsystems has six manufacturing facilities in five countries, with sales and service organizations in 20 countries. The company is headquartered in Wetzlar, Germany.
Develop & implement marketing campaigns to generate leads for new and current products to deliver planned growth in the EMEA region
- Leverage the agreed marketing messages and value propositions via a variety of digital and offline approaches and customer facing events such as SEO, PPC, emailing, webinars, Trade-shows, KOL programs
- Monitors the success of marketing campaign activities based on metrics and makes necessary adjustments
Drive revenue growth through key marketing activities
- Interact regularly with key stakeholders such as the EMEA Sales team, Global Marketing, Product Management, Digital Marketing
- Support new product launches, product positioning and messaging, development of sales tools etc
- Contribute to the generation of value added content
Define and implement marketing activities to improve market visibility
- Help define commercial plan with Sales Management; define/refine the optimal Go-To-Market strategy
- Define and execute pricing strategy
Manage Customer Nurturing
- through targeted marketing activities aimed at moving customers through the buying cycle
Contribute to regional competitive intelligence activities
- Business/Marketing degree or Material Sciences / Life sciences degree with additional business or marketing qualifications desirable
- 8-10 years incl. 5-6 years of marketing experience, in a commercial setting with a major life science or industrial sector scientific instrumentation manufacturer/provider
- Demonstrated experience developing integrated campaigns with measurable results including the execution of content marketing, digital marketing and lead nurturing campaigns that deliver quality leads for sales
- International experience
- Fluency in English essential, another European language desirable (German, French, Spanish)
- At ease with scientific instrumentation applications/markets.
- Customer orientated
- Excellent communicator with cross-cultural sensitivity
- Team player
- Analytical and ability to move from Strategic thinking to hands-on activities
- Creative and always seeking to improve
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Salesforce, PowerPoint, SAP, Word, Marketing Automation tools)
- Knowledge/experience of microscopy would be a strong plus
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science and technology innovator committed to helping its customers solve complex challenges and improving quality of life around the world. Its family of world class brands have leadership positions in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including health care, environmental and industrial. With more than 20 operating companies, Danaher’s globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System. For more information please visitwww.danaher.com.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Leica Microsystems
Job Function: Marketing
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Germany-Hessen-Wetzlar
Req ID: LEI004021