Danaher Corporation Marketing Manager in Wokingham, United Kingdom
Danaher Company Description
Molecular Devices, LLC creates innovative, high-quality bioanalysis solutions that increase our customers’ productivity. By joining Molecular Devices, you will work with best-in-class people who share a common purpose, to be our customers' first choice for systems, consumables, software, and support that advance both basic and applied life science discovery. Our core values are critical elements of our past and future success -- The best team wins. Customers talk, we listen. Continuous improvement is our way of life. Leading edge innovation defines our future. We compete for our shareholders.
Molecular Devices offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits. We think you'll like what you see.
Molecular Devices is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn!
- Create and implement appropriate marketing content across multiple channels, including social media, web, video, print, and more
- Successfully engage with advertising agencies and marketing program managers to deliver high-quality assets, including, but not limited to, content for print and digital collateral, social media, customer-facing presentations, and promotional materials
- Assist with marketing promotions, website management, content generation, and mailings
- Maintain campaign metrics dashboards to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities
- Coordinate and manage European trade shows including onsite logistics, collateral and supply needs
- Recruit industrial and academic speakers and promote attendance by scientists in target markets
- Complete commercial handling for the relevant projects (quotation analysis, order placement, invoice review)
- Maintain knowledge of the trends and competitive activity
- Maintain good relationships with various internal customers and supplier networks to ensure a high-quality service level and brand protection.
- Awareness of Health and Safety and conducts self in a way that does not put him/herself or any other person at risk
The jobholder should possess the qualifications, experience and skills set out below to meet the requirements of the role as well as embrace the Danaher Values: * Strong organizational and problem-solving skills * Ability for (scientific) product knowledge & technical competency * Pleasure working in multicultural environment and matrix structure * Must be able to manage project scope, budget and schedule to achieve timely completion of project deliverables * Excellent English communication and presentation skills, French is a plus * Negotiating skills and a well-developed cost and quality awareness. * Strong creative intuition on design and messaging that resonates with customers and an ability to learn from previous campaigns to improve on performance * Adept at building and maintain relationships with customers and key opinion leaders * Travel is required. (25%)
Qualifications and Experience: * Master’s degree in molecular and/or cell biology, * Experience in synthetic biology would be advantageous * Around 3-5 years of operational marketing and communication experience (technical content writing, product management, social media management, print, etc.)
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Molecular Devices
Job Function: Marketing
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-United Kingdom-Berkshire-Wokingham
Req ID: MOL002218